PDA

View Full Version : Fim Dipping

J-Daddy
12-18-2007, 12:47 PM
Does anyone on here know any film dipping companies that will do MossyOak Brush camo? I'd like to get the Slayer Extreme I have coming to me done in BRUSH camo before the '08 hunting season rolls around.

flytier17
12-19-2007, 02:11 PM
Does anyone on here know any film dipping companies that will do MossyOak Brush camo? I'd like to get the Slayer Extreme I have coming to me done in BRUSH camo before the '08 hunting season rolls around.

Google it. I was looking for the same when I got my bow. However, the APG isn't that bad. If it was straight hardwoods, I would have it dipped, but I am OK with it for now. I do like the Brush camo. I hunt in tall grass, all dead and brown with tons of scrub. Perfect camo is Brush. I like anything of MO. I tend to dislike any other patterns, esp. realtree. But APG isn't really that bad. Also, take a look at the bow before you make a decision. The camo isn't quite as bland as on the website pic.

J-Daddy
12-19-2007, 11:57 PM
I've seen the new APG on the Martins...It doesnt look to bad on them really.
Actually the Slayer I picked up was a leftover '06 model Extreme so it has the MossyOak Breakup on it....I own a ton of the Breakup camo but I prefer the BRUSH camo no matter if I'm hunting out west on the ground or here in a treestand in Iowa. The stuff just flat out blends in everywhere I've had it so far. Plus I just thought a SLAYER in BRUSH Camo would look really cool.