PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh, baseball!!!

SJunior
05-14-2012, 09:55 PM
36 games from now til the end of June and that doesn't include the tournaments. These 2 boys are gonna have me wore out!

Arrow Splitter
05-15-2012, 08:44 AM
36 games from now til the end of June and that doesn't include the tournaments. These 2 boys are gonna have me wore out!
That, and you'll be needing new tires on your car too. :D

elkslayer4x5
05-15-2012, 09:03 AM
Sounds like your boys and my grandson have the same schedule. His first year playing baseball, and its a busy one! He's in the 8th grade, and even has a game same day that he graduates, graduation is at 1:00, game at 6:00. Has 32 games left and 3 tournaments. Maybe by the end of his season, he'll have learned to take care of his uniform, remembers about half of the time to toss it into the washer after a game, rest of the time, needs to be reminded. You know, a teenager. :D

Arrow Splitter
05-15-2012, 09:17 AM
You know, a teenager. :D Careful. Some of us around here fit that category. LOL:p

Tosi
05-15-2012, 11:42 AM
CK, feel you pain. I have four gils play fast pitch softball, one in Jr league, twins in Major and Tee baller. I can't count the games and all star or at the other end of the state this year.

Lung Buster
05-15-2012, 01:58 PM
It is absolutely nuts the schedules they come up with my daughter is a two sport player softball and soccer every day it is one or the other! I pray for rain for a nighf off! But i think it definitely keeps kids out of trouble if they are active!

Tosi
05-15-2012, 03:24 PM
It is absolutely nuts the schedules they come up with my daughter is a two sport player softball and soccer every day it is one or the other! I pray for rain for a nighf off! But i think it definitely keeps kids out of trouble if they are active!

CK, LOL I'm hoping it snow's! What really blow is I'm the coach of my twins.

droppixel
05-15-2012, 03:41 PM
My oldest starts tee-ball in June ... should be pretty interesting watching a bunch of 4/5 year olds try to play the game. Sadly he isn't my more athletically inclined of my two boys.