PDA

View Full Version : More money!!!!

bigredhunter00
05-16-2012, 11:22 AM
So been shooting now for about 3 years and finaly figured out that i am left eye dominate, shooting right handed. The problem lies with being able to see my target just fine but as far as pins go, there lies the issue. Im going to a some archery shops to check out getting varifiers, since they are designed for pin shooters or so i am told. Dang should have seen it coming. Btw, left handed shooting is not an option lmao.

TEN RING
05-16-2012, 02:21 PM
put a patch on your left eye when you shoot

droppixel
05-16-2012, 02:40 PM
put a patch on your left eye when you shoot

When you get an eye patch, people think you're tough. When people think you're tough, people want to see how tough. And when people want to see how tough, you wake up in a road side ditch. Don't wake up in a road side ditch.

TEN RING
05-16-2012, 02:51 PM
When you get an eye patch, people think you're tough. When people think you're tough, people want to see how tough. And when people want to see how tough, you wake up in a road side ditch. Don't wake up in a road side ditch.

I didn't see that coming

gravedigger
05-16-2012, 03:02 PM

lol....

bigredhunter00
05-16-2012, 04:31 PM
that was my first thought about the patch too

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-16-2012, 05:44 PM
I am right eye dominate left hand shooter. I shoot with both eyes open and I can hit what I am aim at. :p Out to 80 yards. Not bad for an old fart.

Hutch:cool:

Ford
05-16-2012, 06:33 PM
look into the extreme outdoors rear sight. It has enough adjustment so that you can shoot right handed and left eye. It eliminates the peep sight. It isnt cheap but it works pretty well. I have one, i dont have eye issues, just like the sight. I would suggest getting their setup with attached front sight though. I did just the rear sight and i'm almost out of left hand adjustment. The full one piece design takes care of that.

bigredhunter00
05-17-2012, 10:14 PM
ok so i got my bow sighted in. I know have a 20,40,50,60,70, and 80 yard pins.

WildWilt15
05-17-2012, 11:23 PM
all else fails mount a red dot on a slider sight and remove the peep and shoot both eyes open thats what i had my dad start doing 5 years back and well hes taken more trophy bucks in the past 5 years then ive seen in the woods.. lol upsetting but you have to respect your elders.... so they let you hunt their stands:rolleyes:

Double S
05-17-2012, 11:48 PM
I can shoot left or right handed. WE were taught that way when I was in law Enforcement. I am left handed, I write left handed, But shoot bows, rifles right handed and pistols left handed. I can switch eye's when needed. But I prefer to keep both eye's open.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-18-2012, 08:39 AM

Or they do!!!!!

Hutch;)