PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to hutch

sloppy joe
05-16-2012, 01:20 PM
Ordered a new string set from hutch and it looks great have not got it on my bow yet.hutch is a great guy to deal with big thanks

dugout
05-16-2012, 01:36 PM
Bill made a set for me, too. He is a class act; an asset to this board, as well as the Martin community, IMHO.

Tosi
05-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Ordered a new string set from hutch and it looks great have not got it on my bow yet.hutch is a great guy to deal with big thanks

Yep! Hutch puts out a great product. Just had my Fire Cat 400 cables replaced by Hutch. Not sure what bow your shooting and cables your using. The set I replaced were hammer heads on my Fire Cat. Just remember that Trophy will most likely make you re-site a little, as they were just a little slower on my Fire Cat. I had to come up just a little on all pins out to 70 yards, but after that, I'm dead on with field tips and broad-heads. Be getting a new set of cables for my 2012 Pantera soon from Hutch. Good luck.

sloppy joe
05-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Yep! Hutch puts out a great product. Just had my Fire Cat 400 cables replaced by Hutch. Not sure what bow your shooting and cables your using. The set I replaced were hammer heads on my Fire Cat. Just remember that Trophy will most likely make you re-site a little, as they were just a little slower on my Fire Cat. I had to come up just a little on all pins out to 70 yards, but after that, I'm dead on with field tips and broad-heads. Be getting a new set of cables for my 2012 Pantera soon from Hutch. Good luck.

I have a 2011 onza 3 and yes i'm replacing the hammer heads

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Thanks you guys for your vote of confidence. I like to see this sport grow. So if I can help grow it by building quality I will. I am glad all of you like them. Happy shooting and in 3 to 4 days I will be doing the same.

Hutch:cool: