PDA

View Full Version : Big weekend!

Thermodude
05-17-2012, 06:18 PM
Lots going on this weekend in my part of the country. Starting tomorrow is the Bedford Indiana IBO qualifier shoot.....its a two day qualifier with finals on Sunday. Then on Sunday our club has their shoot. Not sure how Im going to do it but Im gonna try to take in both of them. I was out shooting the Pantera while ago and I gotta say............wow, this thing is really dialed in. If I can keep a handle on the nerves the bow will do its part big time!!

Lung Buster
05-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Hey good luck this weekend! Dont be nervous just imagine every one in there under wear! Haha

Thermodude
05-17-2012, 06:33 PM
Hey good luck this weekend! Dont be nervous just imagine every one in there under wear! Haha

Ah man............have you seen the dudes that come to these things?? Im gonna have nitemares now!!...:eek:

Lung Buster
05-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Ah man............have you seen the dudes that come to these things?? Im gonna have nitemares now!!...:eek:

No super models huh?

Speedykills
05-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Good luck,sounds like fun.Would be nice to Martin with a win,it's all up to you man.////////

Thermodude
05-17-2012, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE=Speedykills;90195]Good luck,sounds like fun.Would be nice to Martin with a win,it's all up to you man.////////[/QUOT

Yalls killin me you know that dont you! :p

Ehunter
05-18-2012, 04:52 AM
Best of luck Thermo. Never shot in an organized competition myself. Just friends in the backyard. Here's a mantra that might help though......I OUTSHOOT a Mathews......I OUTSHOOT a Mathews.......lol