PDA

View Full Version : New Arrows and an Onza speed test

WildWilt15
05-24-2012, 04:28 AM
Well finally got my onza up to the pro shop yesterday, I picked up a dozen easton fat boy arrows they weigh 7.8 gpi with a spine of 400. Anyways i decided to chrono my onza when i was up there and at a 376 grain arrow i got 286 at 62 lbs and 29 inch draw im pretty impressed thats got a butt load of kinetic energy and its flingin that arrow plenty fast.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-24-2012, 07:24 AM
But gee that can't be its not one of those expensive priced bows. It would have to be one of those big name brands to get that speed. Wrong! That is great news that's great speed and kinetic and you didn't have to mortgage the house for it.

Hutch:cool:

gstudt
05-24-2012, 10:38 AM
But gee that can't be its not one of those expensive priced bows. It would have to be one of those big name brands to get that speed. Wrong! That is great news that's great speed and kinetic and you didn't have to mortgage the house for it.

lol

dido that, been say'n it for years

droppixel
05-24-2012, 10:42 AM

LOL no kiddin'

:: Putting on my AT hat ::

You'll never kill anything, not even a squirrel if you aren't shooting 70# and 300fps with a 500gr arrow.

WildWilt15
05-24-2012, 12:20 PM
LOL no kiddin'

:: Putting on my AT hat ::

You'll never kill anything, not even a squirrel if you aren't shooting 70# and 300fps with a 500gr arrow.

dont forget about the rage broadhead:p

droppixel
05-24-2012, 01:43 PM
dont forget about the rage broadhead:p

!!How could I forget!! Good one.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-24-2012, 02:04 PM
!!How could I forget!! Good one.Its obvious you are not a true AT'er you forgot the best broadhead in the world rage. It can go through a foot thick piece of steel and still hit the deer 90 miles away.;)

Arrow Splitter
05-24-2012, 08:12 PM
Its obvious you are not a true AT'er you forgot the best broadhead in the world rage. It can go through a foot thick piece of steel and still hit the deer 90 miles away.;)

And then it can be used again next season. LOL:p

WildWilt15
05-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Its obvious you are not a true AT'er you forgot the best broadhead in the world rage. It can go through a foot thick piece of steel and still hit the deer 90 miles away.;)

hahahaha thats an understatement.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-24-2012, 09:39 PM
I repent!!! I went off topic. It was my fault. But but it was soooo much fun.:D