PDA

View Full Version : Raise your glasses, boys!!!

SJunior
05-25-2012, 06:48 AM
To all who have served, past, present and future to defend our rights in this great country of ours! Have a great and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
05-25-2012, 07:11 AM
We truly honor the men and women who protected our rights to be free!!!!!!!! Cheers to you!!!!!!!!

Hutch:cool:

Double S
05-25-2012, 08:47 AM
Thank you Veteran!

Every memorial day I always call my family members and thank them for their service.

father- U.S navy, 23 years, Korea and Vietnam

Brother- U.S Navy 7-8 years, Stationed East coast and Europe.

Female Cousin- USMC, Yuma,AZ

My Cousins husband- U.S Army Special Forces Vietnam.

My high school buddy, U.S Army, Fort Lewis. Iraq, Afghanistan.

I salute you!.

bfisher
05-25-2012, 10:47 AM
Man, Simon. Looks like you're going to spend a good deal of time on the phone. Better that than speaking some foreign language and living under some dictator like in the middle east.

Been a long time since I was in the service. Got out in 1970. I gave my part. Now others carry on the tradition. All I can say is a hearty thankyou to those who have died and those who have lived on to ensure that my little bit of effort wasn't in vain. I'm not a drinking man, but I might have to raise a glass anyway.

Barry

Rockyhud
05-25-2012, 12:19 PM
Glad to see others celebrating our veterans and acknowledging how much we appreciate their sacrifices. We all owe a lot to them for preserving our nation and heritage.

Arrow Splitter
05-25-2012, 01:47 PM
Glad to see others celebrating our veterans and acknowledging how much we appreciate their sacrifices. We all owe a lot to them for preserving our nation and heritage.
x2 My thanks to all those who serve and who have served our country.:cool:

A.S

bowgramp59
05-25-2012, 04:07 PM
thanks ever one for your service ,I'm a Vietnam vet! my son likes 2 years retiring from the Navy. have a good day
& good shooting:)

TEN RING
05-27-2012, 04:10 PM
thank you to who have and do serve

mdodraw29
05-27-2012, 08:38 PM
Monday morning my boy will be marching in the Memorial Day parade with his Cub scout pack. Class A full dress uniform. Then it's off to local cemetery to place flags on graves with the family. Thank you to those that gave it all so we can be free. God bless