PDA

View Full Version : One down one to go

TEN RING
05-27-2012, 02:23 PM
one race indy 500 down one more coke 600 tonite, I shoot this morning so it all day racing and some AC

bfisher
05-27-2012, 02:44 PM
Gotcha!! Franchitti sure dodged a bullet there at the end.

I won't be seeing the beginning of the Nascar race. Sunday night is kids' night at the club. Last week I picked up a new student and refuse to neglect any of them at this point. Afterall, it's what I do.

TEN RING
05-27-2012, 03:01 PM
The action doesn't pick up til the sun goes down anyway

Thermodude
05-27-2012, 04:11 PM
I sure hear that about the AC.......Im not a hot weather guy and this sucks! Stepped out last night before dark and tried to shoot a few, bugs just about carried me away. Oh well.........the bike is calling my name, time for ah ride!

elkslayer4x5
05-28-2012, 09:04 AM
I sure hear that about the AC.......Im not a hot weather guy and this sucks! Stepped out last night before dark and tried to shoot a few, bugs just about carried me away. Oh well.........the bike is calling my name, time for ah ride!

So's mine, only she's wanting a differnt ride !
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/deast-lr/aablacktailleft.jpg

bfisher
05-28-2012, 11:03 AM
Tt Nitrous cam sticks out like a sore thumb. Sure wish somebody at Martin would take notice. I'll say one thing about the bike. At least the bugs have a hard time keeping up.

elkslayer4x5
05-29-2012, 09:24 AM
Tt Nitrous cam sticks out like a sore thumb. Sure wish somebody at Martin would take notice. I'll say one thing about the bike. At least the bugs have a hard time keeping up.

Yeah, they do have a very distintive shape. :)