PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to give yet another thanks to Martin CS

pizzadave
05-27-2012, 02:38 PM
I was shooting my 2010 Cheetah with 2011 replacement limbs a while back.... I realized that 1 of the little bolts on the limb forks was missing. I emailed Martin and they asked for a photo. I sent them a photo of the missing bolt, and in just a few days, 4 of them were sent to my door. I can't imagine a company that treats their customers as good as Martin. I have toyed with the thought of other bows, but I just don't see myself ever straying away from them because of the way I have been taken care of. I bought a bow that had split limbs, and was all sorts of jacked up. Martin sent everything out, and made it right. I went on to take three deer in the fall season, and shot thousands of arrows out of my bow, with little down time. Just wanted to share my story of what several people already know, Martin Customer Service is top notch and just makes an already great company better IMO.

THANK YOU MARTIN

bfisher
05-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Oh stop it. You're bringing tears to my eyes. LOL

Speedykills
05-27-2012, 04:03 PM
I agree martin is tops,ive strayed a few times but have always come back to martin,im really enjoying my latest so looks to be long term this time.....

cmwr
05-30-2012, 08:08 PM
Top notch CS.......I agree