PDA

View Full Version : Ridge Hunter help please

pizzadave
06-05-2012, 06:42 PM
My friend has last year's ridge hunter model and is looking to get rid of the TRG and get a rod/slide set up instead. Can anyone let me know which rod is the one to use for this application? I think he emailed Martin? I was unsure why he couldn't get them replaced right through Martin. I kind of figured guys were getting new rods/slides and strings out of the deal, but anywho.... just need the rod type/length needed. THANKS ALL!

Ehunter
06-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Dave, have him CALL Martin, not e-mail them. They'll send out a replacement slide and guide rod. Probably an STS also. I've never (like several people) had any luck e-mailing Martin, but always get great service calling them. 1-800-541-8902

justin
06-05-2012, 08:40 PM
I think joel recently posted that he answers all emails, but if you call and email, he has more work as he is answering an email and a phone call.

pizzadave
06-06-2012, 05:45 AM
I think joel recently posted that he answers all emails, but if you call and email, he has more work as he is answering an email and a phone call.

I know they answer all calls and emails.... my buddy just lives 2 hours from a store... And in order to get those parts, Martin likes that you have a dealer put them on, so he just wanted to order them himself because he would get them sooner than he'd get to a dealer (he doesn't like the dealer anyway). The dealer is one of those.... if you don't shoot a Hoyt you are nobody type....

justin
06-06-2012, 06:45 AM
right, im in the same boat living an hour and a half from a dealer. and working on your bow isnt hard at all especially with all the guys here willing to help out!!!