PDA

View Full Version : Glowpeep?

Hutch~n~Son Archery
07-23-2012, 07:20 PM
Glowpeep?
What-cha think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L_hIohwo7I&feature=player_embedded#!

Hutch:cool:

Ehunter
07-23-2012, 07:45 PM
I can't really see the benefits of it for me. We can hunt 1/2 before, until 1/2 hour after sunset. It's still PLENTY light to shoot 1/2 hour after. Been many nights I have had ot sit in a stand to let deer move off that came in right after hunting hours. Could have shot dozens of them, but legal time is legal time. Not sure how many states allow hunting after sunset, but I think it would have to be pretty dark to need that peep, or lighted sights for that matter. Plus, it wouldn't do me any good to have all the lights in the world if I can't see the deer clearly. lol

Tosi
07-24-2012, 08:28 AM
I'm not sold on it. Here in AZ you can hunt from dawn to dusk. The laws the law,,, and I would have to try the product to see if it may help right before dusk sitting in a blind and or in a tree stand with all the shadows. I wouldn't buy it to try it, but if they sent me one I give it a whirl and a review.

boobowbender
07-25-2012, 11:50 AM
well iwant one. i get thirty min before sunrise and thirty after sunset for legal hours here in wi and that can be pretty dark on overcast days. maybe its only 20 min, the reg book gives you an exact time every day. only 11 bucks at bowhunters superstore! ordering one right now
thanks hutch
ps those strings are awesome. i'm now shootin a 9.5 gpi arrow like i used to shoot 7.3 gpi cx blue streaks, definitely going with the heavier arrows now!

boobowbender
07-25-2012, 11:57 AM
ebay $11.39 FREE SHIPPING!

bfisher
07-25-2012, 01:34 PM
Not sure I want to put anything that glows close to my eye when it gets dusk. Just might wash out anything in front of it. Besides, I have shot for so long that my form is down to a Tee and my bow tweaked likewise. When I draw a bow I don't need to see if the peep is in front of my eye. I know it is, therefore I see my pin through the hole. That pin and the intended target are all I wish to see.

I did notice in th video that he never stopped dropping his aim as he shot. Shooting on the move ain't good. Anticipate the shot and punch the trigger---no-no.