PDA

View Full Version : Funny!!!!!!!

Speedykills
07-24-2012, 09:14 PM
It's funny how some members come and go on this forum,wonder what happened to them!

Chip
07-24-2012, 09:21 PM
I know I did the same thing. During the summer months I shoot my guns so I spend most of that time on a couple gun forums. Then as hunting season gets close I shoot the bow more often so I get on the bow forum.

elkslayer4x5
07-25-2012, 10:02 AM
Most people come to this forum because of some problem with their Martin, I know that I did. The folks here seemed so much more 'laid back' than they are over on AT, that I started reading this board each day. Every once in a while someone will ask something that I can help with, been an archer since 1966, am mostly a traditional shooter, but can't read this board all this time without picking up some knowledge on compounds. :)

TEN RING
07-25-2012, 10:05 AM
Like chip was saying I think it is like a seasonal thing for some guys ???

bfisher
07-25-2012, 01:31 PM
Yeah well, the season never ends for me. And don't go accusing me of banning them all. I haven't banned anybody for a while and I'm getting the itch, LOL.

Speedykills
07-25-2012, 02:48 PM
Ya there are a few that stick out like Peace havent seen him in awhile,guy who gave me wood grips for my firecat cant remember his user name....few others,these guys were very active,than just gone!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
07-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Haven't seen quite a few.
Hawg
Mln1963
Peace
Copterdoc
Hunter123
Martinbowhunter
Cjchasman
Cyclepath
gibson787
justin
jasenswisher1974
parttimr
Skychi

Maybe the wives said no more playtime get to work!!!;)

Hutch:cool:

gravedigger
07-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Ya there are a few that stick out like Peace havent seen him in awhile,guy who gave me wood grips for my firecat cant remember his user name....few others,these guys were very active,than just gone!

i think it was martinbowhunter who gave you the grips.i have sent him a few pms but he has not been on in a long time

Hutch~n~Son Archery
07-25-2012, 05:02 PM
I emailed him and no response.

Hutch:cool:

bfisher
07-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Montalaar comes to mind, too. The other Simon
Alec from Canada
Alex hasn't been on since March
ElkSlayer
Jake-the-Snake
MLN1963 (I'll be in his neck of the woods tomorrow)
Scepterman30x (He moved to another company)

Just going through the members list and there are some others that had several hundred posts and haven't been around. Then there aresome that have been on recently (even today) and just haven't posted. Guess they don't like us any more. What is it? Bad breath? BO?

Chip
07-25-2012, 08:53 PM
The problem I run into is that working 6 days a week, I have to time manage activities. I like to fish, ride the bike, hunt, shoot, launch high power rockets, and seeing my on line friends. Of course I see my family and spend time doing the activities I have mentioned above with them. I just have to many things I like to do.

typically8
07-25-2012, 11:04 PM
So, how many members are there to this forum?

Spiker
07-25-2012, 11:30 PM
I know that 4 of them on your MIA list's are still alive, kicking and doing well.

HawgEnvy
07-31-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm still kickin',guys. I traded my Lumina for a '94 GMC 4x4. an ol' beater huntin' truck. I been goin through it and adding things,rewiring some things,removing some things. just installed a radio,dual batteries,dual alternators,one of which is converted to an onboard welder. I'm also going to hard wire a couple power inverters. I'm debating on a lift but since i hunt alone,it would only make harder to load the deer. Will probably keep it stock and build some beefy front/rear bumpers and replace the 60/40 bench with buckets and a console.

Other than that,I've been scouting some new areas and trying to acquire some more land to hunt. Keeping my shooting skills sharp and stayin away from Barry's bad breath and BO:p:cool:

bfisher
07-31-2012, 12:40 PM
So, how many members are there to this forum?

I have a different screen than you guys, but when you get on the main page and scroll to the bottom mine shows touch over 13,000 members. Of those there are approximately 850 legitimate users. The rest are banned spammers. Why they are counted I have no idea. You're welcome to click on "community/members list" at the top of the page and total them up.
For what it's worth I took a shower and brushed my teeth this morning.

Barry

daiwateampenn
07-31-2012, 07:08 PM
can notice there are many "guests" viewing this forum.....

wondering are they members????

bfisher
07-31-2012, 07:17 PM
can notice there are many "guests" viewing this forum.....

wondering are they members????

That would be a "NO". Some may have registered recently and are waiting for email confirmation, but if they were a member then it would show them as such.

bowgramp59
07-31-2012, 09:34 PM
i'm back from santa fe , just hadn't had anything to say ! i will say one thing it's darn hot here. you ask how hot is it ? it is so hot i saw a dove standing on another doves back so his feet wouldn't touch the ground, i guess thats what they were doing!

Rangerj
08-01-2012, 09:11 PM
I log on about every day and read the post,sometimes I reply. I mainly lurk in the shadows!!!!!!!:p

WildWilt15
08-01-2012, 10:30 PM
I log on about every day and read the post,sometimes I reply. I mainly lurk in the shadows!!!!!!!:p

HAHA right there with you brother