PDA

View Full Version : Well said video.

NuttyNative
07-26-2012, 12:21 AM
Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2G3wGVAnlQ

Ehunter
07-26-2012, 05:13 AM
Good video. It always amazes me how many people come to this country because it's the greatest on Earth. THEN they try to change it. Pardon me, you came from a bad country, and now you want to change OURS to be more like YOURS????? We have our own problems without adding to them by trying to turn this country into a 3rd world one..

Speedykills
07-26-2012, 06:33 AM
It's funny how these type of media come out around election time!doesnt really matter who gonna be president our economy is in the tank and it's global this time.
And take the country back from what!i still have my guns and can open carry in a bit so im not sure what i need to take back.And one thing is for sure this country is run by big business once you figure that out then you will understand why our country is in the position it is.
So far i wouldnt live any where else but the good ole USA............

Ehunter
07-27-2012, 06:30 PM
AS, sorry about that. I tend to get a bit overly annoyed at times and type what I'm thinking. lol I'll try to remember to play nice from now on.

Arrow Splitter
07-28-2012, 08:34 AM
AS, sorry about that. I tend to get a bit overly annoyed at times and type what I'm thinking. lol I'll try to remember to play nice from now on.
No problem.:)

A.S

elkslayer4x5
07-28-2012, 08:49 AM
*_(^$@#!@^%&% furiners! :D

Arrow Splitter
07-28-2012, 08:51 AM
*_(^$@#!@^%&% furiners! :D
HEY! Behave yourself! LOL