PDA

View Full Version : So how many of you guys would be upset at this after 4 days of ownership??

jnordwell
08-05-2012, 05:14 PM
So I sent in my shadowcat with the long lost of issues with that bow was giving the chance to upgrade. I upgraded to a Alien Z got it on a thrusday and on Sunday noticed that both limbs were splintering after 200+ shots.

Speedykills
08-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Ya id be upset to for dry firing the bow...........

WildWilt15
08-05-2012, 06:12 PM
This isnt the first limb ive seen look like this all last year i never heard a word of limb problems after the 09 10 days but it seems like more and more are popping up out of nowhere i think martin might have gotten a bad bunch of limbs or something but hey martin will always take care of you so just give em a call..

jnordwell
08-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Ya id be upset to for dry firing the bow........... That would make some sense not what happened but 60 lbs and a 400+ gr arrow really doesn't mean dry fire.

jnordwell
08-05-2012, 07:35 PM
This isnt the first limb ive seen look like this all last year i never heard a word of limb problems after the 09 10 days but it seems like more and more are popping up out of nowhere i think martin might have gotten a bad bunch of limbs or something but hey martin will always take care of you so just give em a call..This is the 2nd set on 2 different bows in less then a month
I agree with being takin care of but if this is the norm kind of upsetting plus when it happens about a month from hunting season.Maybe we can get 2 bows for the price of one so when one goes south we can still be shooting.