wannawhitetail
08-14-2012, 06:31 PM
Is there one online? Thank you..

Speedykills
08-14-2012, 07:00 PM
http://www.rytera.com/2012/media.php

wannawhitetail
08-14-2012, 08:20 PM
Thank you. Guess I was looking for '09 specific, but the '11 will work.

Ehunter
08-14-2012, 08:21 PM
Might be able to find it in the older Martin specs if you look on their site.

Spiker
08-14-2012, 11:49 PM

There is no difference between the '09 - '12 Alien X as far as spec's/tuning goes, and there has never been a manual specific to the Alien X or Rytera.
Just the generic Martin manual.

bfisher
08-15-2012, 07:00 AM
Spiker is right. There is no difference between the Hybrix cam and the Nitro cam. Just the name.

EnglishKev
08-15-2012, 12:00 PM

If you really want the 2009 version (nice picture of Laura on the front ;)), pm me with an email address and I send you a pdf copy.

Kev

wannawhitetail
08-18-2012, 03:43 AM
Thank you for the replys and explanations. I picked up a new '09 from a dealer, shooting well. When I began peep install, I noticed some abrasion to the serving on the cable. The module on the upper cam had a sharp edge, not knife sharp, but enough to cause issues as the cable moved into position. Mods should be arriving in Walla Walla today, hopefully by the end of the week it will be up and running again.

This does have the barnsdale limbs, so probably an earlier model.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
08-18-2012, 05:11 AM
Thank you for the replys and explanations. I picked up a new '09 from a dealer, shooting well. When I began peep install, I noticed some abrasion to the serving on the cable. The module on the upper cam had a sharp edge, not knife sharp, but enough to cause issues as the cable moved into position. Mods should be arriving in Walla Walla today, hopefully by the end of the week it will be up and running again.

Good deal nice bow and you are well on you way to having some great fun!

Hutch:cool:

elkslayer4x5
08-18-2012, 09:02 AM

With the Barnsdale limbs, it probally is a later model as the 09 model year was when Martin had a problem with their in house limbs, pre PowerTuff limbs, so Martin installed Barnsdale limbs untill they got the limb situation solved.

wannawhitetail
08-18-2012, 02:44 PM
Thanks again. I stopped at the shop today and looked at another X they had. The mods were much different, more round, like on my Firecat. I came across a post where some snuck past QC once upon a time - must've been what I got. I'm anxious to get it running.

EnglishKev
08-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Thanks again. I stopped at the shop today and looked at another X they had. The mods were much different, more round, like on my Firecat. I came across a post where some snuck past QC once upon a time - must've been what I got. I'm anxious to get it running.

The mods on my 2010 bow were more rounded than the mods on either of my 2009 bows.
They were redesigned after the early bows gave a few problems with serving wear as you already found out.
However, a little polishing on the mod edges with some wet&dry solves the problem and they then work as well as the later ones.

Kev