PDA

View Full Version : getting warranty parts

cajundrew
08-15-2012, 10:10 PM
I ordered warranty parts for my onza 3 the post office says the parts were deliverd to the mailbox I never got the parts and Martin keeps saying the parts were confirmed by the tracking and number and now I have 500.00 bow that I can't use any ideas

kylecurtis04
08-15-2012, 10:56 PM
Sounds like someone stole your parts. I'd file a claim with the post office.

Speedykills
08-15-2012, 11:53 PM
Sounds like someone stole your parts. I'd file a claim with the post office.

This,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or they delivered to wrong address and wont fess up,had that happen to me before.

cajundrew
08-16-2012, 06:41 AM
I did and they say it could take up to three months to here any thing

Tosi
08-16-2012, 08:41 AM
I ordered warranty parts for my onza 3 the post office says the parts were deliverd to the mailbox I never got the parts and Martin keeps saying the parts were confirmed by the tracking and number and now I have 500.00 bow that I can't use any ideas

That's why the postal's service is in such a mess. UPS would have figured it out right away. The government needs not to run a business...

cajundrew
08-16-2012, 06:43 PM
Yep it kida feels like I held responsible for there shipping

Ehunter
08-17-2012, 04:43 AM
Just an idea, but you might try checking your "opposite" adress. If you live at 123 North A Street, try 123 South A street. That's happened to me a couple of times.

cajundrew
08-18-2012, 07:15 AM
Thanks I will I guess I'm just going to buy the parts this time not much i can do need the bow for September hunt. It just makes me mad been buying Martin for over 20 years

elkslayer4x5
08-18-2012, 08:49 AM
Thanks I will I guess I'm just going to buy the parts this time not much i can do need the bow for September hunt. It just makes me mad been buying Martin for over 20 years

Yeah, sure hurts when some one employed by a goverment agency rips you off. The Post Office has a history of employing all sorts of people. This time just a thief and not someone going "postal"!

wannawhitetail
08-19-2012, 04:09 AM
Unfortunate, but all the services seem to have their day. I shipped a recurve with UPS that "disappeared" from their tracking system for several days. I figured it was stolen, then it reappeared. No scans, no explanations, but when I requested a refund for cost, they said it was "oversized". I finally gave up, 3 cs agents wouldn't even discuss the fact that no notations were made about size, or package location.

Maybe you could leave a note for, or speak with the carrier? Jog their memory?

cajundrew
08-25-2012, 03:22 PM
I got new parts from Martin today after they wanted me to pay for me to them they sent them for free all is right in the world. And I do think some one seen the name on the package and thought it was some thing that could use just about everyone hunts out here