PDA

View Full Version : need cam bearings for my Tracer

bassnbucks
01-06-2008, 08:04 AM
I have a Martin Tracer bow # 438657. It is a 2 cam bow, Im not sure which cams. I just noticed the bearings in the bottom cam are bad and allowing the cam to tilt heavily. Can anyone point me in the direction of parts for this bow quickly? My archery league starts in a week!!! Thanks for any help. John in MI.

bfisher
01-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Bearings or bushings. Normally bearing don't go bad. If they are bushings see an archery shop. Barring this contact Martin Customer service.

bassnbucks
01-06-2008, 03:16 PM
I appreciate the reply. I did look closer at my bow today and see that the lower bushing is missing. Hopefully my local archery shop has that size in stock tomorrow.
On a side note I dug out my old browning mirage, 1998, and shot that some to have a back up bow for mondays league. My groups at 20 yds were considerably tighter than with my Martin. I hope the loose cam has been the main problem in recent days. This smaller, lighter bow has been tough for me to shoot consistant groups, but it is pretty fast! I like the bow, I just hope the next 400 arrows fly a bit straighter for me.