PDA

View Full Version : My bow pictures

Arrow Splitter
08-25-2012, 08:51 AM
No, this is not my Firecat yet.;) This is my 07 Jaguar(AKA "backup bow") with a new string and cable, and a new wrist sling.:cool:

A.S

TEN RING
08-25-2012, 09:54 AM
You got that bow looking sweet to bad that when you start shooting the firecat you won't even look at that one:D

elkslayer4x5
08-25-2012, 06:36 PM
So Brad, who's arrow is that down there in the wood? :rolleyes:

Arrow Splitter
08-25-2012, 09:15 PM
So Brad, who's arrow is that down there in the wood? :rolleyes:You would have to mention that, wouldn't you? :rolleyes::D That was my first shot from 50 yards before my pin was adjusted. I did get it out when I was done. The arrow was in the wood at least 2", and it hit from 50 yards away!:eek:

A.S

elkslayer4x5
08-26-2012, 10:05 AM
You would have to mention that, wouldn't you? :rolleyes::D That was my first shot from 50 yards before my pin was adjusted. I did get it out when I was done. The arrow was in the wood at least 2", and it hit from 50 yards away!:eek:

A.S

That will give you an idea of how much penatration you'll have at your normal hunting distances. Plenty! My last bow killed buck was at 35 yds, blew through a rib, the lungs, and another rib, and buried 18" into the gound on the other side of him ! And that was with my old Slayer. Lots of power, just wish it was'nt so heavy. Was sure glad I had my 'stalker bow sling' on it yesterday, ES and I covered about 5 miles, and he forgot to bring his sling! Said his left hand was dead, got the sling and put it on the bow as soon as we got home.
http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/showthread.php?20395-Stalker-bow-sling