PDA

View Full Version : Nemisis, which quiver?

buckhunt
08-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Ok, now that its close to hunting, and my skulz camo nemisis is shooting like a target bow, what does everyone suggest for a hunting quiver? :confused:

Double S
08-26-2012, 08:56 PM
I invested in a Tightspot quiver and absolutely love it. It's highly adjustable to help with balance. When I get another hunting bow, it too will have a Tightspot on it.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll52/Northwest75/FobsandHarvestTimeHT-2arrows1.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll52/Northwest75/Archery%20Pics/ASATCamoRyteranemesisfinished16.jpg

elkslayer4x5
08-27-2012, 08:41 AM
Ok, now that its close to hunting, and my skulz camo nemisis is shooting like a target bow, what does everyone suggest for a hunting quiver? :confused:

Any one that will carry enough arrows for a day afield, beyond that, whichever one appels to your eye. Your quarry won't care. :)

droppixel
08-27-2012, 09:16 AM
Got a Bohning chameleon on mine with the carbon plate. I have a Bengal in Skulz and it looks good. Running the 3 arrow on mine.

buckhunt
08-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Hey Double S, that Tightspot quiver looks great, but I shoot a moveable sight and Tightspot requires a additional attachment for the quiver to fit that type of sight. any one out there use this quiver with a moveable sight?

Double S
08-27-2012, 10:25 PM
You must be using an HHA sight?
I believe there is a fella on AT that actually makes that adapter and sells it on the side.

Hey Double S, that Tightspot quiver looks great, but I shoot a moveable sight and Tightspot requires a additional attachment for the quiver to fit that type of sight. any one out there use this quiver with a moveable sight?

Chip
08-28-2012, 09:59 AM
Got a Bohning chameleon on mine with the carbon plate. I have a Bengal in Skulz and it looks good. Running the 3 arrow on mine.

I have a TruGlo four arrow on mine. No problems holds the arrows well and is noise free, but I do like the looks of the chameleon. I think it would look good on my Nemesis.

WildmanSC
10-02-2012, 12:45 PM
I have a Bohning Chameleon on my Nemesis. I like the looks and ease of use of the quiver.

Bill

WildmanSC
10-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Since I've decided Rage broadheads are too problematic for me to deal with and switched to NAP Bloodrunner broadheads, I've found the Bohning Chameleon quiver to not be user friendly for the Bloodrunner heads. Therefore, I've bought a like new G5 Head-Loc quiver to use with my Nemesis. The quiver is in shipment to me and I'll be installing it as soon as I receive it.

Bill