PDA

View Full Version : well couldnt wait any more

polaris754
08-27-2012, 07:28 PM
yup broke the rules , doc says another 2 months , what dose he now , lol. i took out the old parker ,cranked it down all the way , and im shootin , not good , but i think this seasons still out, just couldnt stand not to shoot,one thing that did werk out , engine blew in my truck so the wife let me by a new one , cause i couldnt fix it . think the more i feel bad i can get new toys !!!!!got a new 40 cal pistol its gettin better n better!!!!!!!!!

Lung Buster
08-27-2012, 07:32 PM
Well glad to hear you shooting again but be careful i wouldnt suggest ya keeping it up! Sorry to hear about your truck but congrats on the new one!

droppixel
08-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Good call on cranking it down. Don't over do it ;)

Double S
08-27-2012, 10:37 PM
Congrats on the new toys. Take it easy on any injury. You don't want to mess up any healing by doing too much a little early. I got a bad knee and bad back. I'm in pain most of the time. The Surgeons won't even touch my back anymore.

polaris754
08-28-2012, 12:38 AM
Yeppers thanks fer all the warm replies, going to take it easy fer sure ,I dont know what this old Parker does fer speed, when its cranked down, the arrows fly like a banana.I only shot fer bout 5 minutes , but It felt pretty good. had some slight pain , I think all will be good in months to come .Will say one thing this old Parker is a piece of krap! been sittin in the basement fer years, was really thinkin when I opened the case up the strings would be snapped , I was shocked , they were ok , did make me look at my saber though , there ok .