PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Pantera Magnum

Thermodude
08-30-2012, 09:32 AM
Ok guys, 3D is about over for me this year and Im looking ahead to next year. Im looking to purchase an Alien Z or hold out to see what the 2013 lineup has! So Im putting the Pantera up for sale:

Carbon Black color
70lb/ajustable draw/RH
comes with a dropzone rest, limbsavers mounted, limbsaver string stop bumper

...........................$350, if intrested PM me and Ill email pics.

Thermodude
08-31-2012, 10:56 AM
...............................$350 tyd

madman350
09-11-2012, 07:45 PM
describe the way this thing draws/holds and shoots for us there thermodude..... what about vibe/sound?

Thermodude
09-12-2012, 09:50 AM
describe the way this thing draws/holds and shoots for us there thermodude..... what about vibe/sound?

The draw isnt to bad, I like the feel of the Nitro cam better but its not bad. The back wall is solid, and the valley can be set to pretty much however you want it to be.............for me Ive got it set very shallow, thats how I set up all my bows. Vibration and aftershock isnt bad, I have replaced the factory string stop bumper with a limbsaver, that really did help! About the only noise that I have is the spring in the dropzone rest that I have on the bow..............this is a very accurate bow, one of the more accurate that Ive owned...........pretty solid bow!

madman350
12-09-2012, 07:18 PM
ttt....hope this isnt the fury xt cam donor.

Thermodude
12-10-2012, 06:05 PM
The draw isnt to bad, I like the feel of the Nitro cam better but its not bad. The back wall is solid, and the valley can be set to pretty much however you want it to be.............for me Ive got it set very shallow, thats how I set up all my bows. Vibration and aftershock isnt bad, I have replaced the factory string stop bumper with a limbsaver, that really did help! About the only noise that I have is the spring in the dropzone rest that I have on the bow..............this is a very accurate bow, one of the more accurate that Ive owned...........pretty solid bow!

...............sold!

Thermodude
12-10-2012, 06:07 PM
ttt....hope this isnt the fury xt cam donor.

Nope, acquired the cam through a trade.