PDA

View Full Version : Elderly vs Prisoners !

Hutch~n~Son Archery
09-02-2012, 06:24 AM
Roger Howard posted to WSFA-TV
Here is some food for thought...We should place the elderly in prisons. They will get a shower a day, video surveillance in case of problems, three meals a day, access to a library, computer, TV, gym, doctors on-site, free medication if needed.
Put criminals in nursing homes. They have cold meals, lights off at 7pm, two showers a week, live in a smaller room and pay rent at $4,000 a month!!! It's pretty sad that we treat prisoners better than the elderly.... copy and paste if you agree

Hutch:cool:

Bent Arrow
09-02-2012, 12:27 PM
Amen brother, Amen!

daiwateampenn
09-02-2012, 11:21 PM
sad.....:(

Lung Buster
09-03-2012, 05:09 AM
Yeah that is crazy!

bfisher
09-03-2012, 08:58 AM
I guess you could classify me as one of the elderly. Personally I don't like he idea of prison. I'm married with grandchildren and that's bad enough.

As for all the bad guys in prison, I say give them the proper weapons and ammo and send them to Afghanistan and Iraq. If they can take it they can have it.

bowgramp59
09-03-2012, 04:25 PM
I guess you could classify me as one of the elderly. Personally I don't like he idea of prison. I'm married with grandchildren and that's bad enough.

As for all the bad guys in prison, I say give them the proper weapons and ammo and send them to Afghanistan and Iraq. If they can take it they can have it.

hey barry your to good , i say don't give them nothing but a knife & parachute their buts into afganastan !

Hutch~n~Son Archery
09-03-2012, 04:40 PM
hey barry your to good , i say don't give them nothing but a knife & parachute their buts into afganastan !your too good bowgramp. I would only give them a plastic butter knife and parachute them a mile off shore!!!

Hutch:cool:

elkslayer4x5
09-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Send the correction officers home for a week, then drop the survivers a mile off shore of Afghanistan, if it even has a shore. signed, Geographicly challenged.

bob cooly
09-03-2012, 09:26 PM
OH lets go Green with this, wood chippers on all fishing boats. Use'm for chum. The really bad ones go feet first.

peace
09-05-2012, 05:00 AM
roger howard posted to wsfa-tv
here is some food for thought...we should place the elderly in prisons. They will get a shower a day, video surveillance in case of problems, three meals a day, access to a library, computer, tv, gym, doctors on-site, free medication if needed.
Put criminals in nursing homes. They have cold meals, lights off at 7pm, two showers a week, live in a smaller room and pay rent at $4,000 a month!!! It's pretty sad that we treat prisoners better than the elderly.... Copy and paste if you agree hutch:cool:
A 2 The Men!