View Full Version : Anybody know!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
09-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Anybody know the name of or what they call that arrow that archery shops use for measuring draw length?

Or has anyone seen it on line somewhere.


Simple Life
09-20-2012, 04:55 PM

09-20-2012, 05:00 PM
I just took a quick scan through Lancaster's catalog and didn't find it. I'll do a more thorough check later. Shouldn't be so hard to make one. Find a stick-on tape measure and use most any arrow. The stick-on tape is something you might find in the sewing section or any craft shop.

09-20-2012, 06:52 PM
Yeah, just get an uncut shaft and mark it up. Saw something somewhere about doing this. Will poke around and find it.

Take an uncut shaft or a dowel rod and glue a nock to the end. Measure up 1.75" from the nock end - then start your markings from there. Then you can draw the bow and line it up to the deepest part of the grip and your 1.75 is added already for the AMO measurement.


Hutch~n~Son Archery
09-20-2012, 06:58 PM
http://www.3riversarchery.com/easton+draw+length+indicator_i6769_baseitem.htmlBo ut time you answered one of my questions!:p