PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Martin launch

deserthuntr
10-17-2012, 12:45 AM
So when can we expect to see the rest of the 2013 line-up?

deserthuntr
10-18-2012, 03:42 AM
Anyone? When was the 2012 line released? Have seen a lot of the new releases, incl Hoyt, but the Nemisis 35 gets my vote so far...

bfisher
10-18-2012, 11:11 AM
Educated guess? I would say you won't see the complete lineup till the middle of November. That's when they have sales meetings with all the sales reps and show them what they're going to have for 2013.

droppixel
10-18-2012, 12:52 PM
educated guess? I would say you won't see the complete lineup till the middle of november. That's when they have sales meetings with all the sales reps and show them what they're going to have for 2013.

too looooooooooonnnnnnggggg!

deserthuntr
10-18-2012, 02:53 PM
too looooooooooonnnnnnggggg!

x2!

joelc
10-18-2012, 04:59 PM
Educated guess? I would say you won't see the complete lineup till the middle of November. That's when they have sales meetings with all the sales reps and show them what they're going to have for 2013.

Not even close...I'll hook you guys up before that!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
10-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Thank you joelc!!

Hutch:cool:

kylecurtis04
10-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Joel, you're like my knight in shinning armor! LOL

droppixel
10-18-2012, 07:20 PM

could shoot me a pdf on the sneak ;) rwminard @ yahoo.com

deserthuntr
10-19-2012, 02:24 AM

Grrrrr8! Please keep us posted!

wscywabbit
10-19-2012, 07:53 PM
Man I love this place! Thanks Joel! :)

bfisher
10-21-2012, 10:10 AM

This would be highly appreciated. As you can see from this forum there are lots of guys that ask about the new lineup and I always seem to be the last to find anything out. That ain't right. My sales rep isn't much help as he's busy hunting and doesn't get real involved till the sales meeting.

jrnymanwv
10-21-2012, 07:00 PM
i cant wait myself. I just started shooting again after taking 12 years off due to a lot of things personal. I feel like a kid waiting for santa clause to come!!!! Hurry up martin where all waiting lol.

deserthuntr
10-23-2012, 07:30 AM
Anyone heard anything yet? Huh? Anyone, anyone? Huh huh? Just kidding. But seriously now, anything?

Joel, any teasers?

Double S
10-23-2012, 08:56 AM

Your a Titan amongst us lowly men and women. I will have to give you Saint status next time I go to church Joel!. :D

I'll be looking for a real 40 pound plus hunting bow for my 12 year old son. He has a 24.5 DL. I want a bow that can grow with him. Please let me know which one you would recommend for my sons first true martin hunting bow. His first bow was a Martin Tiger, then a Genesis, Now it's time to step up to a true hunting bow. Every kids first bow should be a Martin!. Thanks for all the stuff you do at Martin Archery...Joel!. They should give you combat pay!. ;)

droppixel
10-23-2012, 09:19 AM
Your a Titan amongst us lowly men and women. I will have to give you Saint status next time I go to church Joel!. :D

I'll be looking for a real 40 pound plus hunting bow for my 12 year old son. He has a 24.5 DL. I want a bow that can grow with him. Please let me know which one you would recommend for my sons first true martin hunting bow. His first bow was a Martin Tiger, then a Genesis, Now it's time to step up to a true hunting bow. Every kids first bow should be a Martin!. Thanks for all the stuff you do at Martin Archery...Joel!. They should give you combat pay!. ;)

FuryXT makes sense doesn't it? Is he ready to pull 40? Could get a 60# and easily make that weight with the peg adjustment and should be able to hit the draw length as well.

coastie hunter
10-23-2012, 03:42 PM
Bows are looking really good martin good job. Looks like you have alot of new guys on the pro staff thats really good to see I cant wait for martin outdoors to start looks like there will be alot of hunting in my home state of washington. I think 2013 is looking good!

dmw
10-23-2012, 04:02 PM

It's still late for hunters who want a new bow for this season.

Double S
10-23-2012, 04:16 PM
FuryXT makes sense doesn't it? Is he ready to pull 40? Could get a 60# and easily make that weight with the peg adjustment and should be able to hit the draw length as well.

He can pull 40 pounds now. He has a 24.5 DL . I wasn't sure which one would be the best fit for him. I won't get it till the new bows come out. Maybe there's a youth specific model?

Hutch~n~Son Archery
10-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Gravedigger posted the link for the new catalog.

Hutch:cool:

deserthuntr
10-24-2012, 09:06 AM
Wow, the lineup is very impressive! The Nemesis, Alien and Seeker got my attention, and in that order. Well done Martin.

bcriner
10-24-2012, 11:50 AM
It's still late for hunters who want a new bow for this season.

It is not late...these are not for this season...these are the bows for next season...everyone keeps wanting companies to come out sooner and sooner.

wscywabbit
10-24-2012, 01:21 PM
It is not late...these are not for this season...these are the bows for next season...everyone keeps wanting companies to come out sooner and sooner.

Exactly, and I'd rather have all the kinks of a new bow worked out (yes I realize the kinks are probably my own problem, not the bow's :o) before hunting season starts.

That and I've seen the frustration of getting a new bow right before season, getting it set up and tuned (in camp) and I can tell you that even though it wasn't my own situation, from sidelines it didn't look like fun!

So how much sooner do you really want them?