PDA

View Full Version : Coyote balloon... enjoy!

WildWilt15
10-25-2012, 09:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJr5wkfmbvM&feature=endscreen&NR=1

elkslayer4x5
10-25-2012, 09:48 AM
Very cool, will sure work great for saving the high dollar hides like bobcat, which can fetch $750 for a real prime hide. Was especially impressed by the way the air peeled the extremiteis, the feet and head, which can take so much time. Now I have to get that comperssor that I've been putting off. :)

WildWilt15
10-25-2012, 01:56 PM
I could not believe it when I first watched it, my main thought was what about the bullet hole lol

gravedigger
10-25-2012, 03:45 PM
i have seen this befor and it got me thinking......if i where to turn my air conditioning unit on my 4runner into a air compressor(i want to do it so i have on board air) then i could do the same air skinning he did on that yote on a deer.i have to wonder what kind of PSI a guy would need to do that.

elkslayer4x5
10-25-2012, 03:46 PM
I could not believe it when I first watched it, my main thought was what about the bullet hole lol

Stuff the tip of the air nozzle into the bullet hole. :D

elkslayer4x5
10-25-2012, 03:51 PM
i have seen this befor and it got me thinking......if i where to turn my air conditioning unit on my 4runner into a air compressor(i want to do it so i have on board air) then i could do the same air skinning he did on that yote on a deer.i have to wonder what kind of PSI a guy would need to do that.

Of course that would mean that you'd have to drag the whole deer back to the 4Runner, and even our little blacktails carry about 40lbs of intestines.