PDA

View Full Version : What Model Bow Is This?

john downey
01-16-2008, 11:49 PM
Hi. This Is The First Time I Have Posted A Question Here Though I Have Owned 2 Martins. Both Of Which I Really Liked. Anyway, My Question Is About A Bow I Bought Recently. It Doesn't Have Any Marking On It Except The Recessed Label That Says Martin W/ A Cat On The Label And The Limbs Say Martin Magnum. The Sticker W/ The Specifications Does Not Have A Model Name, Number Or Serial Number. It Is Blank Beside Where The Label Says "bow Number."
The Bow Is Red Anodized, Single Cam, Which Looks Like The Fuzion Cam, Though Not Exactly As I Saw In Many Pictures. It Is 32 7/8 " A To A And The Riser Is 18." The Riser Is The Type With The Elevated Stabilizer. It Looks Like A Big "j" On The Bottom Of The Riser. It's A Really Nice Machined Riser. It Also Is A Left Handed Bow Which Seems To Rule Out At Least Some Options. All I Looked At In The Various Years Catalogs, That Had A Similar Configuration, Such As A Rage, Were Several Inches Longer. Although Not An Earth Shattering Question, I Have Developed A Burning Curiosity About What This Bow Is And How Old It Is. Any Help? Thanks, John