PDA

View Full Version : Please read!

Ehunter
11-07-2012, 08:44 AM
Can anyone help me identify this arrow? I know it's a Gold Tip, but wondering if anyone can tell me the model, etc. Someone shot my dog with this arrow this morning, and I am trying to find out so I can track the SOB down. Thanks, Eric 7320

Lab Rat
11-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Too bad you couldn't get someone to lift a print off of the nock.

droppixel
11-07-2012, 09:27 AM
It is an XT model of one of the shafts, I'd probably say XT Hunters. Seeing that it is the standard GT nock, I don't see them being Velocity - XT Hunter.

Expeditions/Velocity Hunter are Orange
XT are Green
Pro are Yellow

Tosi
11-07-2012, 09:32 AM
It is an XT model of one of the shafts, I'd probably say XT Hunters. Seeing that it is the standard GT nock, I don't see them being Velocity - XT Hunter.

Expeditions/Velocity Hunter are Orange
XT are Green
Pro are Yellow

X2 XT hunter with a standared white GT nock, I'm sorry about your dog. I hope you get the SOB...

coastie hunter
11-07-2012, 09:36 AM
xt hunter is your dog ok?

gravedigger
11-07-2012, 09:42 AM
xt hunter.the green is the giveaway.go and get them bleps.

Ehunter
11-07-2012, 09:47 AM
Thanks all. The dog is going to live, but gotta keep him on antibiotics for the next couple weeks, and restrict his movement. The vet said he's the luckiest dog in America today. It missed 2 major arteries, and a major nerve that would have left him dead or paralyzed. Now, to find the guy carrying GT XT Hunters with orange fletch and white nocks, and keeping one equipped with a field point. Then the sheriff gets called.....maybe. Depends on how the guy wants to work it out. Take a serious *** beating from me, or have the sheriff called. Thanks again for your help guys. GREATLY appreciated.

droppixel
11-07-2012, 09:50 AM
Honestly I'd probably advise towards calling the police and filling out a report. No reason to go to jail yourself for beating the snot outta someone. Times are different now and you can't do that anymore without getting the book thrown at you ...

Double S
11-07-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I would have filed a report with the cops. You might not be the only one and they might already be on the trail. The cops can't do anything about unless you report it. I pray that your dog has a healthy and speedy recovery.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
11-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Hey Eric, I am glad to hear the dogs alive and going to make it. But listen to what the guys are saying. Go fill out a report with the police. Let them handle it. To many people I know go to jail for less than touching a person.

Hutch:cool:

Ehunter
11-07-2012, 02:15 PM
I hear what you guys are saying. I have already talked to the sheriff and Fish and Game. Sheriff said to talk to the people hunting out here, and if I got any crap out of them, to call them. Fish and game said they'd see what could be done on their end as far as punishment if I found the guy. Got everyone in the area keeping an eye out, and every landowner ready to prosecute for tresspassing on anyone that is. Eventually, we'll catch this scumbag. Not one single dog out here is penned or tied up, that's one reason we all live in the country. Now, everyone is keeping an eye out.

Arrow Splitter
11-07-2012, 02:27 PM
What people won't do nowadays.:mad: I hope your dog recovers quickly, and that the one who did this gets caught.

A.S

alex
11-07-2012, 02:27 PM
That's awful! Hope your dog will recover quickly! :(

polaris754
11-08-2012, 03:13 AM
Sorry to hear bout yer dog E hunter , cant fer the life of me think y someone would be so anal! hope yer dog recovers , best advise let the law do there stuff , been stupid before myself stupid dosent fix stupid bud.I do hope they catch em!

bfisher
11-08-2012, 06:27 AM
Glad to hear the dog's going to make it. Too bad there are people who would do this and hope you get the SOB, but let the law handle it.

wscywabbit
11-08-2012, 09:49 AM
Man that's crappy :( I'm glad he's gonna be ok and wish you luck in finding the @&$...

ElkSlayer
11-08-2012, 09:59 AM
It maybe hard to do but... YES, let the law take care of the dirtbag