PDA

View Full Version : Scepter III

Unregistered
01-18-2008, 10:44 PM
I am about to acquire a Scepter III and need to change the draw from 30" to 28". Does this require new cams? If so are they readily available and what would be the estimated expense? Any opinions on this bow? Thanks!

Montalaar
01-19-2008, 11:08 AM
Do you know what Cam would be on the bow? This would be a great information. In normal cases your dealer should have the right module for a change in draw length. I do not know the exactly specifications of your setup, but it could be possible that you do not need another module. If it is at maximum with 30" the 28" is in range of the same module (every module has 5 holes - each for 0,5" draw length if i am right).

Maybe a more professional user should give you the answer.. Hmmm. :P

selil
01-19-2008, 02:26 PM
I am about to acquire a Scepter III and need to change the draw from 30" to 28". Does this require new cams? If so are they readily available and what would be the estimated expense? Any opinions on this bow? Thanks!

The answer is maybe. Like said earlier we'd have to know which cam's as there are several options. In any regards the Scepter 3 is one of the best bows in Archery it has won a bucket load of titles. If you don't know what kind of cam that round thing on the end of the bow is take a look through the history of the different bow years off the compound tab on martin archery's main site. If you know the CAM we might be able to tell you exactly.