PDA

View Full Version : Looking for nitrous cams

trheebs
11-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Looking for nitrous 'C' cams. Would like 2 pair. Maybe one set of 'B' cams also. Could use x mods also. Let me know if you have any of these.

trheebs
12-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Come on folks someone must have some C's or B's I can talk you out of.

rjd
12-27-2012, 03:24 PM
I'm checking . Know I have a set bet since the sewer back up in the basement I'm having a hard time locating stuff . Stuff is scattered between 2 houses and a storage unit waiting to be cleaned .

What do you want to pay for them? I know they are getting tougher to find that is why I have yet to get rid of them .

trheebs
12-31-2012, 05:52 AM
If you find them let me know - size, color, and mods included. Let me know what you got and we can agree on a price. Normally they have been selling in the 100.00 range, but we can discuss that when you find them and yes they are hard to find. Thanks.

bfisher
12-31-2012, 07:49 AM
If you haven't done so try posting in the WTB section over on Archery Talk. Wish you luck. Those cams and X mods are harder to acquire than a gold bar.

trheebs
01-01-2013, 06:41 AM
Thanks. I have a WTB thread started on AT for a bit now. Just missed a set a couple weeks ago. The guy just posted them for sale and he sold them in a couple hrs. Will find some eventually.

elkslayer4x5
01-01-2013, 09:23 AM
Thanks. I have a WTB thread started on AT for a bit now. Just missed a set a couple weeks ago. The guy just posted them for sale and he sold them in a couple hrs. Will find some eventually.

Easier to find a bow with Nitrous cams than it is to find just the cams, check out the target bow section of ArcheryTalk's Classified. Have seen several for around $200, pick the right one and you'll have an extra set of limbs too! :)

trheebs
01-02-2013, 07:05 PM
Elkslayer that is a good idea. You can always use the extra parts for more projects. Thanks.

trheebs
01-31-2013, 07:52 PM
Still looking for at least one pair of C's. Could use some X mods also.

elkslayer4x5
02-02-2013, 09:55 AM
All I can tell you is Keep looking! I've got a pair of C's with x mods but am sitting on them for a future project, which will free up a set of polished B's, but until I'm ready they are staying here in a box, safely packed away. :p

trheebs
02-15-2013, 03:37 PM
Picked up a set of Nitrous C's on AT. Now I could use 2 sets of X mods or mods for the left side of the cams. Anybody willing to sell some.

elkslayer4x5
02-16-2013, 09:25 AM
Picked up a set of Nitrous C's on AT. Now I could use 2 sets of X mods or mods for the left side of the cams. Anybody willing to sell some.

You're looking for the X mods, they have to match the let-off that you have on the right, if you have the 65% mods on the right, you need the 65% X mod. Sorry, I don't have any spare X mods, maybe a "Wanted to Buy" add over on AT would help you fine them.

trheebs
02-17-2013, 07:45 PM
Thanks for adding that in. Forgot that little tidbit. Pretty important item to forget. WTB on AT is my next try. May get lucky. Thanks.