PDA

View Full Version : Fury xt cam let off adjustment

PAbowhunter
12-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Hello gentlemen, I am considering purchasing a 2013 Phantom x4. I would like to set the let-off at 65%. How is
this accomplished with the fury cam? I looked an owners manual on the Martin site but did not see anything about
adjusting let-off. Thanks.

droppixel
12-16-2012, 07:53 PM
Use the draw stop. Going to have to set the module long and the stop short. I'm going to be doing some digging into the Fury after the season is over. Going to be working with it quite a bit to figure out what exactly that bad boy can do.

elkslayer4x5
12-17-2012, 09:18 AM
Welcome to the site, glad you joined us! :)

PAbowhunter
12-18-2012, 11:59 AM
Use the draw stop. Going to have to set the module long and the stop short. I'm going to be doing some digging into the Fury after the season is over. Going to be working with it quite a bit to figure out what exactly that bad boy can do.

Thanks a lot. I have shot fingers for 33 yrs. and need a new bow but only see one out there that I would consider buying but they want almost
a grand for it. Shot Martin Cougar Magnums back in the eighties and really liked them, that's why I'm considering a new Martin for release
shooting.

droppixel
12-18-2012, 06:35 PM
take a peek at the Bengals ... you cant be disappointed by them, they hit a home run with that bow.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-18-2012, 06:41 PM
take a peek at the Bengals ... you cant be disappointed by them, they hit a home run with that bow.

A little bias aren't you;)

But your right!

Hutch:cool:

wscywabbit
12-18-2012, 10:27 PM
lol a little bias? A LOT bias! :) Its ok though, I feel the same way about the Onza ;)

Spiker
12-19-2012, 08:28 AM
Thanks a lot. I have shot fingers for 33 yrs. and need a new bow but only see one out there that I would consider buying but they want almost
a grand for it. Shot Martin Cougar Magnums back in the eighties and really liked them, that's why I'm considering a new Martin for release
shooting.

As stated - the let-off is easily adjusted by just setting the draw length mods and draw stop to the combination that gives you the 'feel' that you want.
You may also want to consider the Pantera. It has a 34" ata so may be a good step for you going from years of long ata finger shooting to a shorter bow with a release.