PDA

View Full Version : Trade F2 mod for F5 mod-'08 Cheetah

HawgEnvy
12-25-2012, 12:00 PM
I finally picked up another Cheetah after kicking myself for selling the one I blacked out. $150 loaded. Only drawback is its WAY to short. So if anyone wants to swap or has an extra,please shoot me a PM.thanks

Jerry

Simple Life
12-25-2012, 04:16 PM
I have a spare can you have,I wont be able to send it till friday.If you want it pm me your address.

SL

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-25-2012, 04:30 PM
I finally picked up another Cheetah after kicking myself for selling the one I blacked out. $150 loaded. Only drawback is its WAY to short. So if anyone wants to swap or has an extra,please shoot me a PM.thanks

Jerry
He's Back!!!!!:rolleyes:

Hutch:cool:

Ehunter
12-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Got an F5 laying around you can have if your other offer falls through. Just let me know. Got other mods too.

Eric

Arrow Splitter
12-26-2012, 08:24 PM
So, Mr. Jerry, would you like me to locker up?

By the way, welcome back.:cool:

A.S

gravedigger
12-27-2012, 09:52 AM
i think i might have a f-5 as well if all other fall through.you can have it if i have not allready given it away.i have sent off a few mods to members in the past year so i have to do some digging

HawgEnvy
12-28-2012, 09:43 AM
Yeah I've been away. Some by my choosing,mostly not. I'll be around more now that life is settling down...hopefully. Thanks for the offers. PM sent to S.L. Thank you.

Guys, dont take your friends and family for granted. You never know when you might lose them. Then its too late. Just a bit of free advise.

Jerry