PDA

View Full Version : What cha get for Christmas?

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-26-2012, 05:07 PM
What-cha get for Christmas?
Lets see the new toys!!!

Hutch:cool:

Chip
12-26-2012, 07:48 PM
I don't have any pictures, but I had a good haul this year. Two Sent Away kits with extra dryer sheets and laundry soap, ladder stand, Wildgame W4 trail cam, Gerber field dressing kit, and Under Armour Rut hunting coat. But the best gift of all was having the kids and our grandson over. They put the smack down on the trail bologna I made from this years deer.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-26-2012, 07:52 PM
I don't have any pictures, but I had a good haul this year. Two Sent Away kits with extra dryer sheets and laundry soap, ladder stand, Wildgame W4 trail cam, Gerber field dressing kit, and Under Armour Rut hunting coat. But the best gift of all was having the kids and our grandson over. They put the smack down on the trail bologna I made from this years deer.

Hey Chip, I want to live at your house! Congrats!!! Lotta good stuff there.

Chip
12-26-2012, 07:58 PM
If your ever in Ohio your always welcome here, just make sure to bring your bow.

bowgramp59
12-26-2012, 08:13 PM
didn't get nutten i was the giver not the getter! i might get me a new one after the first of the year!

wscywabbit
12-26-2012, 09:04 PM
My wife decided I needed to do some of my own "crafting" lol

Its an age your own whiskey kit, comes with a small oak barrel, 2 bottles of 120 proof white dog whiskey (unaged whiskey), 2 whiskey sniffers and a funnel. Since its a small batch barrel, it only takes a few months to age the whiskey! I believe its a bourbon mix. :)

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-27-2012, 12:03 AM
My wife decided I needed to do some of my own "crafting" lol

Its an age your own whiskey kit, comes with a small oak barrel, 2 bottles of 120 proof white dog whiskey (unaged whiskey), 2 whiskey sniffers and a funnel. Since its a small batch barrel, it only takes a few months to age the whiskey! I believe its a bourbon mix. :)

I get it you make it she drinks it!:rolleyes:

Angela McDaniel
12-27-2012, 09:19 AM
Hubby got me my first true bow, a Martin Jaguar TD. Of course I had to buy the accessories that I wanted :p, but that is part of the fun.:D Now if only the weather would clear up so I can use it!:)

gravedigger
12-27-2012, 09:49 AM
Hubby got me my first true bow, a Martin Jaguar TD. Of course I had to buy the accessories that I wanted :p, but that is part of the fun.:D Now if only the weather would clear up so I can use it!:)

cangrats and welcome to the MT forum.

well i got a hoodie and some PJ pants.my wife got 300 cash from me,a 1200 dollar bed frame i picked up for 450 on sale,a 100 dollar gift card for joanns fabric,all from me to her as well.i did not get the 30/30 i had been after but that ok.we got a bombshell droped on us on friday so im not to worried about the 30/30

Arrow Splitter
12-27-2012, 08:12 PM
Hubby got me my first true bow, a Martin Jaguar TD. Of course I had to buy the accessories that I wanted :p, but that is part of the fun.:D Now if only the weather would clear up so I can use it!:)Welcome to the Martin Tech Forum, and congratulations on the new bow. My backup bow is the compound version of the Jaguar.

A.S

droppixel
12-28-2012, 10:27 AM
Clearly my post didn't accept the other day.

Wifey got me 100 rounds of .40 S&W, Bone Collector Ameristep Avenger stand and rapid rail combo. Got a handful of giftcards to various box stores, pocket scale for weighing the arrows and a new seal-a-meal. My old one took a dump.

Chip
12-30-2012, 06:31 AM

Congrats on the new bow, and welcome to the forum.

Spiker
12-30-2012, 11:02 AM
I got a few things that are pretty sharp...

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-30-2012, 11:30 AM
Gee can you spare a few packs!! Ha! I think Spiker you hunt too much. Let me fill in for you this year.

Spiker
12-30-2012, 12:01 PM
Love to have you come out and chase Mulies and Elks around with us.!
What you really need to stock up on is Judo points and older arrows. Grouse will have you burning thru a lot of them.