PDA

View Full Version : 65%

typically8
12-28-2012, 08:36 PM
Heard today that 65% of y'all are up to your something or other in SNOW! Lucky dogs. I have yet to hunt in the snow. Y'all be safe out there.

Arrow Splitter
12-29-2012, 07:46 AM
Heard today that 65% of y'all are up to your something or other in SNOW! Lucky dogs. I have yet to hunt in the snow. Y'all be safe out there.
1-2"? That doesn't even warrant pulling the starter cord on the snowblower.;)

A.S

Money Man
12-29-2012, 10:26 PM
About 16" Thursday and another 5" today

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-30-2012, 04:10 AM

New Yorkers whining!!!!:p

Hutch:cool:

typically8
12-30-2012, 08:35 AM

I know of this guy with a snow blower he is not using, maybe he could loan it to you.:)

Arrow Splitter
12-30-2012, 08:48 AM
I know of this guy with a snow blower he is not using, maybe he could loan it to you.:)
We ended up getting a little more than 1-2", so I've got to use it today.:mad:LOL

A.S

bfisher
12-30-2012, 01:51 PM
We ended up getting a little more than 1-2", so I've got to use it today.:mad:LOL

A.S

You are kidding, right? A little sunshine and it'll be gone. You better hurry up.

In reference to Texas, you guys could use some snow. Moisture in any form would have to be welcome after the drought you guys have suffered.

We had three snow storms last week. About 2" each time. There's about 3" on the ground right now. I shoveled the walks and driveway last night and the wind blew it all back by this morning. Mother nature will just have to remove it again.

Arrow Splitter
12-30-2012, 05:49 PM
You are kidding, right? A little sunshine and it'll be gone. You better hurry up.

In reference to Texas, you guys could use some snow. Moisture in any form would have to be welcome after the drought you guys have suffered.

We had three snow storms last week. About 2" each time. There's about 3" on the ground right now. I shoveled the walks and driveway last night and the wind blew it all back by this morning. Mother nature will just have to remove it again.

We've got a total on the ground between 7-9" approx. Also none of it will be melting soon according to the forecast, Wednesday night is supposed to be 0 degrees.:cool: The day temps (based on educated guesses LOL) are supposed to be in the teens and twenties.

A.S