PDA

View Full Version : Glad I joined!

Mike G
01-04-2013, 03:52 PM
I'd really like to thank all of you. In the short time I have been on here I have learned and been reminded of alot. I've never been one for these forums and felt I'd rather be out doing than sitting here reading about doing. I think I never understood until recently what these forums are about!

Thanks

Mike

bfisher
01-04-2013, 04:11 PM
Thank you for the kind words. Let me assure you that not all forums are like this one. Almost to a man the regulars on here seem to be dedicated to propagating the sport while helping to support Martin Archery by helping those with less knowledge. There is very little bickering and bashing. It's just a friendly site and I am proud to be associated with these guys.

gravedigger
01-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Mike good to have ya.i was the same as you when i joined.rather be out doing something insted of being on the computer.but i had a question about one of my friends bows and was expecting people who worked for martin to give an answer.i got so much more.good down to earth regular people(well for the most part:p )who just wanted to help a new guy get some answers.

every thing i have learned about archery came from the good people on this forum.

WildWilt15
01-04-2013, 08:43 PM
I am a member of a few forums but this seems to be the only one I check daily. People on here seem to be more helpful then hypocritical... Lol

Arrow Splitter
01-04-2013, 08:50 PM
We're glad to have you. The more members on here, the more we all learn.

A.S

Double S
01-04-2013, 10:12 PM
Welcome to the forum MIKE G!.

Chip
01-05-2013, 04:45 AM
Great to have you here with us. It's hard to explain just how good the people are on this forum knowledgeable, courteous, respectful, and friendly are just a few words that come to my mind.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
01-05-2013, 06:53 AM
Maybe I should join this forum! Na it is over rated!

Hutch:cool:

elkslayer4x5
01-05-2013, 08:43 AM
I'm also glad you joined us here. It's always nice to cyber meet new people, and the folks on this board are usually very helpfull, as Barry said, makes me proud to be associated with them. :D

andy_camping
01-06-2013, 02:34 PM
Welcome Mike and glad to have you. This forum is a great representation of what can be. Everyone here is very supportive and champions of both our sport and Martin.

bfisher
01-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Maybe I should join this forum! Na it is over rated!

Hey Bill, you want out? I can do that for you? LOL.

Lung Buster
03-13-2013, 12:55 PM
Hey Bill, you want out? I can do that for you? LOL.

See!!! Here is an example of how helpful we can be!!! HaHa.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-13-2013, 01:20 PM
See!!! Here is an example of how helpful we can be!!! HaHa.

He already banned me once!!!:p

Tosi
03-13-2013, 04:49 PM
OH! what would this form be without hutch... This form is just not about helping with archery stuff, but I consider some of these ya who's as friends. Welcome..... waiting for the reply on the 1st part...

Ehunter
03-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Kinda suprised I haven't been banned if this forum is for helpful, considerate, knowledgeable people. lol Mike, we're all glad to help when we can, and I think we have a rare group of great people here that worry more about helping others enjoy the sport than about what bow they shoot or how much they know. Always good to have new people joining the forum, and sharing their wisdom.

macflash
03-13-2013, 06:48 PM
Welcome Mike,
glad to have you, these folks here are top notch, and we cover just about anything here, kinda like joining a family. I have learned so much from just asking what even seems like simple questions I think my brain exploded last week, even if it's been cover in detail, you can get questions answered and/or directed to the thread that covered it if it's quite extensive.
Mac
Hey Hutch, um .. you are a member ... in case you forgot ;)

Arrow Splitter
03-13-2013, 06:51 PM
Wow, you guys must be bored to bring back up a thread from January. LOL :D

A.S

macflash
03-13-2013, 06:54 PM
A.S. LOL I was waiting for you to say something, it just showed back up on the new post list

Arrow Splitter
03-13-2013, 07:01 PM
A.S. LOL I was waiting for you to say something, it just showed back up on the new post list

I got Hawg 3 or 4 times in a row for posting on different ancient threads...then he started reading the thread dates.LOL:D

A.S

macflash
03-13-2013, 07:04 PM
:mad: OH MAN !! I JUST FELL FOR IT :o, SIIGHH, Bill He's your kid ... GET 'IM ;) LOL

Arrow Splitter
03-13-2013, 07:06 PM
Don't feel bad. You'll never beat Hawg's record. LOL

A.S

macflash
03-13-2013, 07:09 PM
LOL don't be to sure of that, I'm pretty gullible,:o but seriously this also proves the point that we're just like a family and that my friend is awesome :cool:

Arrow Splitter
03-13-2013, 07:11 PM
Yeah, I'm a member of other forums, but none so far are quite like this one.:cool:

A.S

macflash
03-13-2013, 07:13 PM
You are correct , though H.B. is pretty close group too

Arrow Splitter
03-13-2013, 07:13 PM
You are correct , though H.B. is pretty close group tooOh yeah, that is the only one that's like the Martin forum.

A.S