PDA

View Full Version : 29" nitrous X cams needed ASAP!!

thechamp27
01-30-2008, 12:32 PM
I am brand new to Martin, recently I purchased an 05 Cougar 3 with nitrous X cams and the shoot through system and all, and want to use it for indoor this winter. The problem is, is that the draw length is too short for me, I have the modules at the max setting and tried taking a twist out of the string, but still too short. I have A cams with B modules. I need to lengthen the draw length to 29", does anyone have or know where I can find a set of nitrous X cams that will achieve this??

Also I don't know if it matters, but it is a lefty bow too.

bfisher
01-30-2008, 09:36 PM
Have you contacted Martin customer service? I know they are presently out of production, but they may have some. If not........

try LeEarl (user name)over on www.archerytalk.com. Also maybe you'll find some in the classifieds there.

Sounds like you're in need of some B-Base cams. Ask LeEarl about this too. Make sure you get the right size.

thechamp27
01-31-2008, 11:06 AM
Thanks bfisher, I will contact him, actually I know Lee personally, not sure why I didn't think of him.....thanks again

LeEarl
01-31-2008, 11:56 PM
Thanks bfisher, I will contact him, actually I know Lee personally, not sure why I didn't think of him.....thanks again

My my my..... Looks like we have a new Martin shooter in the area :wink: Welcome to the forum and I hope we can shoot together this year a little....

I will contact you and get you set up. Maybe we can get a set of B cams for that bow... I do have a set here ;) You will need a new string for the bow too, but then again I know a guy that build some pretty nice strings too.......

Give me a call sometime : 218-469-0013