PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Supersticious at what kind of bow you own.......one brand bring better luck

WestMichiganBowhunter
01-31-2013, 12:20 PM
Anyone Supersticious at what kind of bow you own.......one brand bring better luck in your life....?

Seems like it does for me.....lol

Mike G
01-31-2013, 01:36 PM
I'm not superstitious about bow brand at all. I've only really owned one other manufacturer's bow though, beside's a Martin and shot quite a few deer with that bow too.

It's the hat that makes the difference in luck. You have to find a lucky hat!!!:D

Mike

WildWilt15
01-31-2013, 01:54 PM
I've only left Martin twice and found myself switching back within a month I just shoot them very well and more consistent then other brands I've shot my chill brought me my best indoor round to date but also my worst. And my indoor average is lower with my chill then my martins not superstitious, just comfortable with the brand

wscywabbit
01-31-2013, 03:09 PM
my indoor average is lower with my chill then my martins not superstitious, just comfortable with the brand

I would venture to say that comfort and feel goes a long ways to each of our success with a particular bow... Even if two bows have the same specs you'll do better with the one you're most comfortable with. Mental security plays a large part in success! ;)

For my two cents though, I agree with Mike that its the hat that brings luck! :D

elkslayer4x5
02-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Lucky knife, a Smith & Wesson 1st production run folding hunter.

http://images.imagelinky.com/1359824922.JPG (http://images.imagelinky.com/1359824922.JPG)

Mike G
02-02-2013, 11:35 AM
Elkslayer, nice knife!

I'm not sure now, maybe it is my knife. ????????

daiwateampenn
02-03-2013, 04:36 AM
i believe that weapon or blade that is "bisa" Borneo native language means poisonous, some gun kills quick, some dont.
some lucky some dont. some fishing rod n reel is lucky n some not. i went thru a round of selection of reel n keep the lucky one. this reel will never cone back empty hand3d. just can explain. the donts sold 2nd at fair price. same goes with blade or knife for us when come to fowl game with knife. hehe. to me if the bow or shotgun is lucky tat is lucky. the one using it you ll know. just cant explain.

Ehunter
02-05-2013, 08:56 PM
My luckiest bow has to be my old Moab. Took it out for 3 seasons, and killed bucks ranging from 130-178. 3 for 3. That's a lucky bow. lol I think I'll keep it.

Tosi
02-06-2013, 12:02 PM
As long it's not one of the BIG 3. Martin and Alpine....