PDA

View Full Version : Info

Lone wolf
01-31-2008, 10:46 PM
I have a Cougar 3 with elite limbs,can i fix a Dynacam in replacement of the nitrous ,and where i can find the string and cable lenght. Thanks

bfisher
02-01-2008, 08:23 AM
You can do anything you like, but I can't help with the string/cable lengths. I just question why you want to change to a single cam that will draw more harshly for a given draw weight and givce up speed in the process. Then there is the reality of having some cam lean which can't be corrected.

To each his own, but you already have one of the best cams ever produced. If anything I'd put an X system on it and have the best system going on modern bows today.

flytier17
02-01-2008, 06:01 PM
If you are getting rid of your nitrous cams, pm me if you are interested in delling them.

Lone wolf
02-02-2008, 12:16 PM
You can do anything you like, but I can't help with the string/cable lengths. I just question why you want to change to a single cam that will draw more harshly for a given draw weight and givce up speed in the process. Then there is the reality of having some cam lean which can't be corrected.

To each his own, but you already have one of the best cams ever produced. If anything I'd put an X system on it and have the best system going on modern bows today.

I have nitrous x on this bow, and Crackers srtings,the bow is fast 309 fps, 54 draw weight , 272 gr arrows. I can't hold this bow steady,if i dont hold hard in the wall ,the arrow is gone,i must always take care of this. i love this bow, but i have this trouble with. i try to leghten or shorten the cables , string ,lower the weight ,and always the same, each time in a 3D shooting i lost one or two arrows and that cost me the game.i shoot other bow with less let off and had no problem,i dont know what is the problem,Each time i have a bad arrow it's always high arrow. my bow i think is well tuning, cam are synchro,cam lean is ok ata and Bh is ok,tiller is even ,and i try to adjust more lower and upper and always the same problem. Maybe is the shooter.I'll appreciate your help. Thanks

flytier17
02-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Get the 65% mods, and shorten your DL by 1/2"