PDA

View Full Version : time to ban rope

gravedigger
02-06-2013, 04:38 PM
well it seams like rope is after our kids safty.time to stop this killer in its track.
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201302/teens-lose-fingers-game-tug-war

elkslayer4x5
02-07-2013, 09:49 AM
That's it! I say we hang the rope! :D

Tosi
02-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Wait a minute GD... The government will have to weight-in on NFL safety first before banning Rope's and Guns. But what about the economy? Kind of fell off the radar since it's recovering so gracefully.

gravedigger
02-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Wait a minute GD... The government will have to weight-in on NFL safety first before banning Rope's and Guns. But what about the economy? Kind of fell off the radar since it's recovering so gracefully.

ah the economy can wait,it's not as important as taking guns from people and putting a stop to this rope epidemic.i dont watch NFL so dont know what is going on with it but the safty of the NFL is no doubt one of our nations biggest issuse we need to fix.lol.

DOWN WITH ROPE,GIVE OUR KIDS HOPE.lmao

gravedigger
02-07-2013, 12:40 PM
That's it! I say we hang the rope! :D

now thats the spirt.hang the rope.it must answer for its crimes.lol

bob cooly
02-07-2013, 12:52 PM
So I'm having a senior moment reading this and then I realize all the posts are by seniors:cool: What kind of rope? Is fishing line considered rope? How about dental floss? Or maybe it's knitting yarn, WHERE DOES THE INSANITY STOP?:mad:

Mike G
02-07-2013, 01:29 PM
So I'm having a senior moment reading this and then I realize all the posts are by seniors:cool: What kind of rope? Is fishing line considered rope? How about dental floss? Or maybe it's knitting yarn, WHERE DOES THE INSANITY STOP?:mad:

Bob, I'd suggest the president assign a task force to look into this issue of size and type. We wouldn't want to go off half hung and wrongly accuse something that is in actuality string.

gravedigger
02-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Bob, I'd suggest the president assign a task force to look into this issue of size and type. We wouldn't want to go off half hung and wrongly accuse something that is in actuality string.

well if you get right down to it the basis of rope is just several strands of fiber wraped to make a string then a rope.so a task force looking in to the first step would be fibers made to srting then rope.we need at least 3 task force with 1,000,000,000 a year funding.this will make our nation a better place.

Tosi
02-07-2013, 02:14 PM
YA! and Joe Biden can lead the task force and threaten us with exuctive orders. I can see the pres signing the order to place big Joe as head of the task force and having kids in the back ground holding rope....

TEN RING
02-07-2013, 02:25 PM
i wouldn't ban it but you should have to be 21 to buy it:cool:

wscywabbit
02-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Yes, rope should be restricted and require a background check including mental health check! There should also be a rope registration, footage limitations and tensile strength restrictions. :p

gravedigger
02-07-2013, 03:53 PM
Yes, rope should be restricted and require a background check including mental health check! There should also be a rope registration, footage limitations and tensile strength restrictions. :p

i will put my vote in for you to head up the first task force.how does 250k a year with a 150k year bonus sound.lol

bob cooly
02-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Yes I am aware of the difference between string and rope, 30 plus year crane operating and rigging;) just remember a .22 short or a .50 BMG have the same effect in the right hands. Oh now I've done it, I remember the days when .22 shorts were like 50 cents a box and 2 or three of would ride our bikes down main street with our .22's slung off our backs. Those were the Golden Years now I define the golden years by whether or not I can make the bathroom in WallyWorld.:eek: