PDA

View Full Version : Phantom X4

flint head
02-11-2013, 07:15 AM
I have a new Phantom x4 on the way and noticed that it does not have the green & black twist Hammerhead strings on it... it has all black. Just wondering are these Hammerhead strings as well,,, the catalog and web page says they are???

elkslayer4x5
02-11-2013, 07:28 AM
I have a new Phantom x4 on the way and noticed that it does not have the green & black twist Hammerhead strings on it... it has all black. Just wondering are these Hammerhead strings as well,,, the catalog and web page says they are???

May have changed the color of the hammerhead strings for this year.
Welcome to the site, Glad that you've joined us here. :)

wscywabbit
02-11-2013, 10:00 AM
PICS PICS PICS! :) I don't believe Martin is using anything but Hammerhead strings at the moment for their compounds. First I've heard of a color change, but there ya go.

flint head
02-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Should be here Wed or Thur... If you look at the Blade x4 on the front of the web page it has black strings and cables as well.

wscywabbit
02-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Why yes it does, even on the Blade page it has black strings. Never even noticed. It does still say Hammerhead though! :)

Tosi
03-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Welcome to the forum. You will find out that the hammer heads is a good all all around set but lacking in serving. Shoot them intill they show wear and get a set from Hutch, he's on this site and is also a moderator/String builder. Good luck and send some PICs....

alienshooter
04-24-2013, 05:05 PM
I'd like to know more about the Phantom X4? ...post some pics, a review...more pics of Rytera series bows people.

2013 Martin Rytera series Alien
2010 Rytera Alien X
2006 Bear Code

pizzadave
04-25-2013, 04:57 PM
X2 on hutch n sons strings.... wow.. is all I can say... I never even shot my bow without changing to the new strings... I didn't wanna do the green thing so I ordered a set when mine were new and now hold the old strings in the event of catastrophe during hunting season.

Hutches strings are solid quality! And the price is spot on.

pizzadave
04-25-2013, 04:59 PM
I jacked the thread to promo hutch.... but like all others say..... POST the pics! Love the look of the new split limbs....but would hate it Cuz I enjoy my basic bow master press without having to buy the attachments.

dzsmith
04-25-2013, 06:01 PM

just got an alien and they were green and black

peace
04-27-2013, 03:42 PM
...It ain't so or it didn't happen!