PDA

View Full Version : Martin online store and Nemesis 35?

deserthuntr
02-13-2013, 03:30 AM
Hi Guys

Hope you are all doing great! Thinking of selling my Onza 3 and buying the Nemesis35. I live quite a few hundred miles from the nearest Martin dealer which is in another state/province. Can I order the bow directly from Martin? And if so, will the bow be coverred under normal warranty? Have bought quite a few bows from the US. Any input will be great, thanks!

Ps, any idea if the frost white will be back in production? ;-)

Deserthuntr

WildWilt15
02-13-2013, 05:07 AM
You can order it from Martin over the phone and frost white is backed up along with crimson red I heard they lost there custom painter. That's why I had to switch my order to carbon black so I could have an actual time table on when it would be ready.

deserthuntr
02-13-2013, 05:31 AM
You can order it from Martin over the phone and frost white is backed up along with crimson red I heard they lost there custom painter. That's why I had to switch my order to carbon black so I could have an actual time table on when it would be ready.

Thanks for the reply. I really like the frost white, but want to use the bow as my backup hunting bow as well as for 3D, so maybe carbon black will make more sense? I have a Cougar FC which is also carbon black. What is the price tag on the N35? Is it around $850 as mentioned before on ArcheryTalk?

WildWilt15
02-13-2013, 06:25 AM
I believe so I got mine through a mod on archery talk on a trade deal so I could not tell you for sure.

wscywabbit
02-13-2013, 10:10 AM
Yes you can just call up Martin and order a new bow. My brother in law ordered a Nemesis 35 a couple weeks ago, with his special order camo/limb combo was about $50 more than a straight order and ended up around $960 with taxes if I remember right.