PDA

View Full Version : A do it yourselfer's revolution?

Durandal
02-21-2013, 05:32 PM
I often visit wimp.com, site always features very intesresting videos, in this case, a revolutionary household product. I can already imagine over a dozen applications for this and I just watched the video 5 min ago.

I've seen guys complain about grips and what not, watching what the guy did with his ski pole seemed interesting. Let's just say my camping and sports gear is about to get much more colourful. My base guitar rack also needs a bit of repair.... I was also thinking about trying out a netting patern for my quiver, keep the arrows from ratling around... well I could go on for quite a while... :cool:

http://sugru.com/about

wscywabbit
02-21-2013, 06:42 PM
nice looks like pretty cool stuff!

Mike G
02-22-2013, 04:04 AM
Now that is cool stuff. I am surprised I haven't heard of this stuff already if it has been used that much.

HawgEnvy
02-22-2013, 05:20 AM
Whoa! Bow grips,quiver hood liner,riser dampners,arrow shelf and sight window,arrow holder for drop-away rests...i forgot to check the price! I shall return

Returned: 8 mini packs for $20 or 1 big lump for $20. Multiple colors

gravedigger
02-22-2013, 09:27 AM
so i have my doubts but i do hope it works well for someone.it reminds me of that spray rubber.you know the stuff that was sprayed under a truck and if drove in watter,put a screen door in the bottom of a boat and sprayed it and it floated.lol

Durandal
02-25-2013, 02:53 PM
so i have my doubts but i do hope it works well for someone.it reminds me of that spray rubber.you know the stuff that was sprayed under a truck and if drove in watter,put a screen door in the bottom of a boat and sprayed it and it floated.lol

The difference being this isn't being sold on an infomercial.... IMO that says a lot! ;)

gravedigger
02-25-2013, 03:56 PM
The difference being this isn't being sold on an infomercial.... IMO that says a lot! ;)

lol yep.i was going to go look in the as seen on tv section at walmart.lol

typically8
02-25-2013, 06:07 PM
lol yep.i was going to go look in the as seen on tv section at walmart.lol

HAHAHAHAHA. That would be isle 17 in Buda, Tx Walmart.

Arrow Splitter
02-27-2013, 08:36 AM
Oh no.... You've been in Walmart too much, because you've got the aisles memorized.:eek::eek:

A.S

WildWilt15
02-27-2013, 09:14 AM
Oh no.... You've been in Walmart too much, because you've got the aisles memorized.:eek::eek:

A.S

LOL that's some funny stuff.

gravedigger
02-27-2013, 09:43 AM

no Isle number at the walmart my wife works at.just a big sign that says ''AS SEEN ON T.V.''
but it is nice to have a wife working ther.if i dont want to ask some dumb @$$ day shift person where something is i just call my wife and ask her.