PDA

View Full Version : Oldest daughter Vivien

Tosi
02-24-2013, 09:16 AM
As this form is an extended family and some of my closes friends. I would like for all of you to that my oldest daughter was struck in the forehead with a line drive playing 3rd base in a high school softball tournament in Tucson Arizona, She is in ICU @ the University of Arizona Medical Center and is awaiting surgery to put her fractured forehead back together. She has a bused brain, broken nose and broken eye socket. The doctors do not want to do the surgery yet, as the swelling my cause blindness. Were all praying that she may have the surgery by mid week if the swelling is down behind her eyes? Thank all of you for your prayers. Tosi.

wscywabbit
02-24-2013, 09:28 AM
I'm sorry to hear that Tosi. My families prayers are with you and yours. I hope for a speedy recovery my friend.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-24-2013, 09:31 AM
Sorry to hear that Tosi, Certainly will be praying for her! and that everything will go well for her. Also be praying for you and your family.

Hutch:cool:

Ehunter
02-24-2013, 01:05 PM
Hope everything works out for her, and your family as well. Sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Double S
02-24-2013, 02:37 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter and family Tosi. I pray for a healthy and speedy recovery.

bfisher
02-24-2013, 03:08 PM
Sorry to hear this Tosi. May she get the care she needs and heal up well.

daiwateampenn
02-24-2013, 05:48 PM
Sorry for the things happen.

i will pray for her to get well.

Arrow Splitter
02-24-2013, 06:09 PM
Sorry for the things happen.

i will pray for her to get well.
x2 I will as well.

A.S

daiwateampenn
02-25-2013, 02:00 AM
Ttt

typically8
02-25-2013, 06:54 AM
Sending some prayers asap.

elkslayer4x5
02-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Praying for Vivien's speedy recovery.

macflash
02-25-2013, 09:30 PM
On my knees as I read,
Mac

WildWilt15
02-25-2013, 09:33 PM
Sorry to hear this. Hope all goes well keep us posted.

Chip
02-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Best wishes from my family to yours.

Mike G
02-27-2013, 01:36 PM
Tosi, My family will keep your family in our prayers.

Went through a very similar thing with one of my sisters, all turned out good. Please keep us posted.

Lung Buster
02-27-2013, 03:17 PM
Very sorry to hear this! I have a twelve year old daughter that plays softball and you never think about something like this happening until it does!!!!! My family and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!!!!!!!

gravedigger
02-27-2013, 04:39 PM
from one father to another stay strong.not just for you but your little girl.our thoughst are with you.a parents strength can do amazing things.

TEN RING
02-27-2013, 05:32 PM
Hope everything turns out ok keep us informed, best wishes

Tosi
02-28-2013, 09:18 AM
Vivien came out of surgery Tuesday evening after 5hr of waiting. She in a lot of pain but the doctors said everything went very well, she should be back in about four to six weeks. We had a University of Arizona player that went though the same experience come and see us yesterday and she gave us words of confidence. Thanks for all the prayers. Hopefully we can get her back to school fast and on the field? Still not completely out of the woods yet but were close. Thanks all.

WildWilt15
02-28-2013, 12:28 PM
Vivien came out of surgery Tuesday evening after 5hr of waiting. She in a lot of pain but the doctors said everything went very well, she should be back in about four to six weeks. We had a University of Arizona player that went though the same experience come and see us yesterday and she gave us words of confidence. Thanks for all the prayers. Hopefully we can get her back to school fast and on the field? Still not completely out of the woods yet but were close. Thanks all.

Good to hear!

Sonny Thomas
02-28-2013, 04:28 PM
Glad to hear she is doing well.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
02-28-2013, 05:46 PM
That's great news Tosi, answered prayer!!!

Hutch:cool:

daiwateampenn
02-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Wish her speedy recovery.

Arrow Splitter
02-28-2013, 07:30 PM
That's excellent! I will continue to pray for her recovery.

A.S

macflash
02-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Thank you LORD for our answered prayers, we ask she has a speedy, full recovery, AMEN

Arrow Splitter
03-01-2013, 06:25 AM
Thank you LORD for our answered prayers, we ask she has a speedy, full recovery, AMEN
Definitely x2.

A.S

Double S
03-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Fantastic news!. I will continue to pray for her healthy and speedy recovery.

macflash
03-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Definitely x2.

A.S

Nice to see dad has passed on good things;)

Tosi
03-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Vivien came home late today after severely stops to get her used to the elevation of 7000 feet of Flagstaff. She’s a fighter as we stopped by to see her High school team mates that were play in Anthem Az a of the way up the hill as we speak. She could not stay long but the visit was great for her mental health. It’s amazing what they can do know. She will be back,,, as her sisters have already planned a program to rehab her to ground balls and hitting. “I think will wait a little bit”. Vivien ask what we all got out of this? I'm dumb founded….. I think she knows something that we all need to know. I thank all of you for your prayers. I think she knows. Thanks to wscywabbit, Ehunter and all of you for your prays, "they worked"...Bar None...

wscywabbit
03-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Prayer is a powerful thing, coupled with a childs tenacity and drive for life its a hard combo to beat. I'm very glad to hear that you all made it home safe and that she is doing well. Keep us posted, we'll keep the prayers going. :)

macflash
03-01-2013, 09:37 PM
A big amen

Double S
03-01-2013, 09:58 PM
My evening prayer,

Lord, look upon Vivien and her family with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon her, may your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, purifying, cleansing , restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom.

Amen. Good Evening.

alex
03-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Wish her a quick and full recovery! And "Thank You" to the excellent doctors!

Tosi
03-08-2013, 01:46 PM
ALL; Vivien had her check up to day @ the UofA Medical Center and all went well. She may even be back playing in 3 weeks. The community here in Flagstaff and all of your prayer help this healing process. Just think that two weeks ago I almost lost her. She a fighter. Thank you all.

macflash
03-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Heavenly father,
thank you for our answered prayers, thank you for looking after and healing Vivien, may she continue to gain strength both physically and in your word, In Jesus' name we pray,
AMEN and Amen

macflash
03-20-2013, 05:30 PM
How she doing, been a couple weeks
Mac

Tosi
03-20-2013, 06:57 PM
Doing great. She off the hard drugs and driving her vw bug agin, plus she already taking ground balls and hitting. She really not todo anything until 26 March but you really got to understand this girl. Got her grades back up to A an Bs. So the lord answered all are prayers. I'm glade I didn't looser her and glade I've been hard on my 4 girls and one boy. To many kids take everything for granite now days. She has a purpose to get back on the field and class room. She even told her boyfriend she doesn't have time for him. All I can say is that's my girl. Thanks MAC for asking. She will be back starting at 3rd before the end of the month and I have 3 tournaments in Phoenix in April with the twins. Big game next week as Coconino vs FLagstaff high. Hope it don't snow. God bless the prayers.

Tosi

Double S
03-20-2013, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the update. God Bless.

wscywabbit
03-20-2013, 11:50 PM
Wow that's one tough girl you got there! I'm glad to hear that she is mending well. God bless and good luck on those tournaments!