PDA

View Full Version : Getting another Martin Bow

RT1
03-02-2013, 01:28 PM
I think i'm going to get another Martin bow. I miss my ridge hunter, the accuracy, and the way the grip just feels.....

WildWilt15
03-02-2013, 02:01 PM
Go with a blade x4 its gotta be smooth and quiet with those split limbs I was uneasy about the split limbs until I got my nemesis very quiet and smooth.

RT1
03-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Go with a blade x4 its gotta be smooth and quiet with those split limbs I was uneasy about the split limbs until I got my nemesis very quiet and smooth.

i was thinking that as well....

HawgEnvy
03-02-2013, 05:09 PM
I shot a '12 Silencer and loved it. If I would've had cash in hand, it would've come home with me. OP, aren't you in Michigan? Or am I thinking of someone else?

RT1
03-02-2013, 05:18 PM
I shot a '12 Silencer and loved it. If I would've had cash in hand, it would've come home with me. OP, aren't you in Michigan? Or am I thinking of someone else?

yes, kalamazoo.....

HawgEnvy
03-02-2013, 06:51 PM
This one is still available. I talked him down to $235! Its a steal. Wish I could snag it.
http://lansing.craigslist.org/spo/3549790294.html

wscywabbit
03-02-2013, 07:14 PM
That's a nice looking bow Hawg, you should pull the trigger on it. Too bad its a Traget Bow, I might be interested :p

HawgEnvy
03-02-2013, 08:11 PM
It would be fine for hunting. Its only 35" ata. I dont have the funds or i would have it. Like so many others I find.

droppixel
03-02-2013, 08:21 PM
yes, kalamazoo.....
I'm also Westmiciganbowhunter....but for some strange reason i was banned..........and no one can tell me why....?
So i started a new Handle on here....

JMO on a few reasons though I don't know for sure since I don't have mod power but ...

1. This is a place for true Martin enthusiasts who are here to help other owners, we're not a bunch of kool-aid drinkers
2. Abrasive attitude/approach at times.
3. Openly down talking Martin and then coming back with the complete opposite. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

See

I'm going to give up a little smoothness, and quietness as a result. Trade off is probably better.

Like an automatic that you say you are giving up areas by going to a Martin.

Like I said, just my $.02 I have no agenda with anyone, I'm just calling it as I see it and would expect the same of anyone else in return.

SJunior
03-02-2013, 10:22 PM
JMO on a few reasons though I don't know for sure since I don't have mod power but ...

1. This is a place for true Martin enthusiasts who are here to help other owners, we're not a bunch of kool-aid drinkers
2. Abrasive attitude/approach at times.
3. Openly down talking Martin and then coming back with the complete opposite. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

See

Like an automatic that you say you are giving up areas by going to a Martin.

Like I said, just my $.02 I have no agenda with anyone, I'm just calling it as I see it and would expect the same of anyone else in return.

Think it's funny when he reply's to his own posts on AT patting himself on the back like he's 2 different people.

wscywabbit
03-03-2013, 01:48 PM
It would be fine for hunting. Its only 35" ata. I dont have the funds or i would have it. Like so many others I find.

LOL, I wasn't faulting the bow Hawg, I think a Nemesis would be an awesome bow for hunting, its just that the seller's posting misspelled target as traget, and I was poking fun :p

RT1
03-03-2013, 02:26 PM
looks like a great deal..........cool colors for target. Nice rig!