PDA

View Full Version : Getting a New Old Stock 2011 Rytera Seeker 365...any suggestions on...

peace
03-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Accessories, wondering what rest and sight to put it, wondering about the present strings, the hammerheads, never used them as this is my first new bow ever Whoppeee :D
Waiting for the delivery, 8-9 days.....Yeah Boi!

droppixel
03-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Accessories, wondering what rest and sight to put it, wondering about the present strings, the hammerheads, never used them as this is my first new bow ever Whoppeee :D
Waiting for the delivery, 8-9 days.....Yeah Boi!

Had no issues with the stock strings as long as you take care of them. For the rest of it, go with what works best for you otherwise you'll never get it set up because we all have different things that suit our tastes :)

Pictures upon arrival are a requirement to be a member of this forum :p

peace
03-08-2013, 03:25 PM
A Flood of pix once this thing arrives. Thinking a TT rest, but not settled on which one. Sight I have no idea just I don't think I want another Truglo. Would like to try my hand at 3D will find out in another week if I am able to be officially retired.

nestickslinger
03-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Congrats on the new bow!

HawgEnvy
03-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Dang, Peace! Where ya been? Congrats on the new bow.

wscywabbit
03-08-2013, 10:43 PM
Congrats man, nothing like waiting on the UPS truck knowing you have a bunch of goodies coming in :)

peace
03-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Dang, Peace! Where ya been? Congrats on the new bow.

Wife was ill with cancer so I had been focusing on her until she lost that battle and went on home to glory. Now I need to past the time and flinging arrows is always good therapy along with jaw jacking with bow and arrow folks. Martin and Rytera is just an old family feel.

HawgEnvy
03-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Wow! Sorry bout your loss. May God be with you and your family. Don't be a stranger

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Wife was ill with cancer so I had been focusing on her until she lost that battle and went on home to glory. Now I need to past the time and flinging arrows is always good therapy along with jaw jacking with bow and arrow folks. Martin and Rytera is just an old family feel.

Sorry to hear about your loss, I will be praying for you and your family.

Hutch:cool:

peace
03-09-2013, 07:08 PM
Thank you kindly. Prayers are always a welcomed blessing. Well finally decided on some new accessories, didn't go crazy financially, kept it frugal with the Revolution Fall Away Rest and Fire Wire V5 Bow Sight both under $140 delivered and a Tru Fire 360 Extreme Buckle Fold Back Release for a penny under $60 delivered all this shopping done on eBay after scouting stuff out elsewhere. Now that we have gone over the old Cougar we will take her out and fling some arrows and play the waiting game for the Brown or the Orange and Blue trucks.

Tosi
03-10-2013, 04:48 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Just had a experience with one of my daughters. God Speed for your family.

peace
03-13-2013, 07:44 AM
Thank you for your kindness, compassion and condolences, may God continue to bless you and yours in your challenges and struggles and may He always meet you at the point of your need.

Arrow Splitter
03-13-2013, 01:30 PM
I'm sorry to read about your loss peace, and welcome back.

A.S

peace
03-13-2013, 08:38 PM
Thanks A.S. and missed you guys too, lol. :cool: