PDA

View Full Version : WTB/WTT Cheetah Limbs 50#

MartinIsMyMiddleName
03-19-2013, 09:21 PM
I'm looking to buy or trade limbs for a 2006 Cheetah. My new Pantera is on its way from Washington, and I want to have my wife learn to shoot on my old bow. But the 70# limbs are probably too much. Anyone have a set of 50# they'd be willing to sell or trade? I haven't looked into buying new limbs, but my guess is they are more than I want to spend right now.

thanks,

Eric

elkslayer4x5
03-20-2013, 08:32 AM
If you don't find the limbs that you're looking for here, you might try placing an ad on ArchertTalk classifieds, a lot more readers over there.

MartinIsMyMiddleName
03-20-2013, 07:45 PM
If you don't find the limbs that you're looking for here, you might try placing an ad on ArchertTalk classifieds, a lot more readers over there.

thanks - I'll do that next. Its funny because I posted a thread about it there (not a trade ad - more of a technical question) and had someone suggest I come over here. :D

I think I'll post my original technical question here too - probably would have done better to have started that over here in the first place.

Ehunter
03-21-2013, 04:17 AM
Can you post of pic of the limb configuration? Also would be handy to know what the limb deflection numbers are. I have a set of limbs that might work for you if I know those two things. Some of the limbs were designed with a single hole for the limb bolts, others had an oval cut out for the bolts.

gravedigger
03-21-2013, 10:01 AM
thanks - I'll do that next. Its funny because I posted a thread about it there (not a trade ad - more of a technical question) and had someone suggest I come over here. :D

I think I'll post my original technical question here too - probably would have done better to have started that over here in the first place.

yep it was me.thats why i said to post on both.better chances

MartinIsMyMiddleName
03-21-2013, 05:18 PM
Can you post of pic of the limb configuration? Also would be handy to know what the limb deflection numbers are. I have a set of limbs that might work for you if I know those two things. Some of the limbs were designed with a single hole for the limb bolts, others had an oval cut out for the bolts.

Where do I find the limb deflection numbers? Since I can't see anything that looks close, I'm guessing they be on the underside of the limb in pockets...

I'll see if I can't post some pics in the meantime.

MartinIsMyMiddleName
03-21-2013, 05:19 PM
yep it was me.thats why i said to post on both.better chances

Well it's good advice, but I got a chuckle out of it anyway. thanks!

Ehunter
03-21-2013, 05:57 PM
The deflection numbers should be on the sides of the limbs, or on the underneath side by the limb bolt holes. They'll be something like 4L, or 5M.....a number then a letter.

MartinIsMyMiddleName
03-21-2013, 06:43 PM
The deflection numbers should be on the sides of the limbs, or on the underneath side by the limb bolt holes. They'll be something like 4L, or 5M.....a number then a letter.

I'm having problems getting pictures uploaded, but I did find what looks like 6M near the bolt. I'll post it as soon as I can figure out how to shrink the image file size.

MartinIsMyMiddleName
03-21-2013, 07:12 PM

ok, here's the pics. Ugh.... don't ask about the rusty limb bolt..

Ehunter
03-22-2013, 04:01 AM
Well, sadly the limbs I have won't interchange with those. Mine have the oval cutouts for the limb bolts. Hope you find a used pair, since a new set runs around $150. Sorry I couldn't help.

MartinIsMyMiddleName
03-22-2013, 07:53 AM
Well, sadly the limbs I have won't interchange with those. Mine have the oval cutouts for the limb bolts. Hope you find a used pair, since a new set runs around $150. Sorry I couldn't help.

No worries - thanks for looking into it. Wow, I'm not sure I could get $150 for the bow itself. At that rate, I'd probably just pick up a new (used) bow for her on ebay or the classifieds.