fall away arrow rest string loop
$700 free shipping lower 48 785578567857

WildWilt15
03-23-2013, 10:36 PM
Why the quick sale.

Mike G
03-24-2013, 06:27 AM
What?

Tr, you just got that! What is your review on it?

If it was left handed I might be inclined to give it a try. Now you got my curiosity up!

Mike

TEN RING
03-24-2013, 06:47 AM
Why the quick sale.

not feeling the love

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-24-2013, 06:54 AM
not feeling the love

Wow not it love anymore! That's sad!:(

On second thought not!

Hutch:cool:

Hutch~n~Son Archery
03-24-2013, 07:19 AM
Hey everyone Ten Ring as a great deal here!

$700 plus shipping!!! For a 2013 Bowtech Destroyer 350 LE

Hutch:cool:

Mike G
03-24-2013, 08:33 AM
I'm not kidding, IF it was left handed I would be all over this.

I could ask for forgiveness from the wife later!!!!:rolleyes:

TR ... give us your honest take on the bow. I understand, sometimes a bow just doesn't feel right. I have had that happen!!

Mike

TEN RING
03-24-2013, 08:45 AM
It just doesn't feel right it groups good arrows It does how a valley that I like that my 82nd airbone didn't have I guess I like my onza better

Mike G
03-24-2013, 09:51 AM
It just doesn't feel right it groups good arrows It does how a valley that I like that my 82nd airbone didn't have I guess I like my onza better

I am really excited about this next year here with my Martin Fc. It immediately felt real good to me in my hands when I got it set up. Shooting it was a delight from the get-go. I shoot real well with it so I am sure it is going to be a good hunting bow.

When I switched first from Martin to Bowtech I had some problems getting used to the grip feel and the bow didn't seem to perform for me as good as I wanted. The first year hunting with my Black Knight2 I almost gave it up and went back to my old Martin, but decided to stick it out. Turned out to be a real good bow and then I was having trouble finding a new one that felt right immediately until this Cougar. I decided from now on, if it just doesn't feel right from the beginning I am just not going to do it. I am sure though that I'll keep buying new bows and trying them. It's harder I think with being left handed, most places around here carry too small of a selection in LH bows. I can't hardly ever really shoot one that is set up before I buy. It's tough when I have to shell out over a thousand bucks just to find out I don't like it.

I'll let some of my RH buddies know about it.

Mike

TEN RING
03-24-2013, 10:51 AM
I am really excited about this next year here with my Martin Fc. It immediately felt real good to me in my hands when I got it set up. Shooting it was a delight from the get-go. I shoot real well with it so I am sure it is going to be a good hunting bow.

When I switched first from Martin to Bowtech I had some problems getting used to the grip feel and the bow didn't seem to perform for me as good as I wanted. The first year hunting with my Black Knight2 I almost gave it up and went back to my old Martin, but decided to stick it out. Turned out to be a real good bow and then I was having trouble finding a new one that felt right immediately until this Cougar. I decided from now on, if it just doesn't feel right from the beginning I am just not going to do it. I am sure though that I'll keep buying new bows and trying them. It's harder I think with being left handed, most places around here carry too small of a selection in LH bows. I can't hardly ever really shoot one that is set up before I buy. It's tough when I have to shell out over a thousand bucks just to find out I don't like it.

I'll let some of my RH buddies know about it.

Mike

My onza & firecat felt great from the start just changed out the cable rod to a bent one and they shot even better

daiwateampenn
03-24-2013, 07:27 PM
Free Bump for ya...

too bad its dont fit into your hand and feels it....

Great bow, and also definately a great price....

TEN RING
03-31-2013, 09:30 AM
free shipping lower 48

pizzadave
04-02-2013, 08:18 PM
I'll give it a bump even though bumps on the Martin forum aren't as valuable as ones on archery talk. It sure looks sweet!

TEN RING
04-14-2013, 04:21 PM
I am take the bow off the market I got to work with it today changed somethings and it feels like a differant bow, so for now bow is not for sale