PDA

View Full Version : Increasing Draw Length

Montalaar
02-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Heya. As you may know i shoot a Rozor-X. As you may not know i have a very.. lets say.. fascinating shooting style. Because of my Draw Length of 30" i cannot draw the string beside my face. Hard to describe for me as a not native english speaker. Anyway.

Is there any possibility to extend the drawlength of the Razor X anymore? It is at the moment at 30" and 31" would be nearly perfect. I have Magnum Limbs with B-Cams on it and i do not know if any other limbs could change something.

I hope you can give me an answer or so. The problem is that i don't have any money to buy a new bow or something they are rather too expensive for me.

Simon :)

Edit:

Just saw that the Magnum-Limbs have only 14" but the SE oder Straight-Limbs should have 16". WOuld that help me in this problem? If so, where can i get those 16"-limbs? :)

Montalaar
02-06-2008, 02:04 PM
Just got an answer from Martin via Mail.

Now i will geht the C-Cam to provide the new draw-length. But there is an other problem.

I checked the Cam charts for the right shooting string length. The Razor-X is a M-79 so i got down and looked for my MN limbs but i cannot find them. I have a Draw length of 30" with the B-Cam. This is the same as the M-79SE should have at maximum. Can i compare the string length of the M-79SE with me M-79MN?

Sorry for those confusing questions. :P

Hoping for an answer now. :D