PDA

View Full Version : 3,000th Post

Arrow Splitter
04-09-2013, 08:19 PM
For my 3,000th post I just want to thank everyone on this forum for making it friendly and welcoming. I am a member of other forums, but I am most active on this one. It's nice to have members that get along and contribute their knowledge for the benefit of others.

Also, just to clear up any uncertainty, I do not post too much. LOL:D

A.S

wscywabbit
04-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Well whether you post too much or not is up for debate lol :)

3000 huh, man I've got a ways to catch up! ;)

typically8
04-09-2013, 11:43 PM
Your fingers must hurt.lol. :rolleyes:

Hutch~n~Son Archery
04-10-2013, 03:00 AM
He posts too much!!!! just don't look at mine!:rolleyes:

Hutch:cool:

typically8
04-10-2013, 08:17 AM
So its genetic then? Lol.

droppixel
04-10-2013, 08:35 AM
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but beep beep ... LOL

Tosi
04-10-2013, 08:36 AM
So its genetic then? Lol.

YEP! t8, the apple don't fall to far....... WOW! 3000, we should have a hall of fame...LOL...

elkslayer4x5
04-10-2013, 08:48 AM
With a joined date of 10-27-2010, 3000 posts is quite a bit more than 1000 posts a year....yeah, you are gabby, not nearly as much as your Dad is, but I can see where you get it! :D

gravedigger
04-10-2013, 09:03 AM
For my 3,000th post I just want to thank everyone on this forum for making it friendly and welcoming. I am a member of other forums, but I am most active on this one. It's nice to have members that get along and contribute their knowledge for the benefit of others.

Also, just to clear up any uncertainty, I do not post too much. LOL:D

A.S

He posts too much!!!! just don't look at mine!:rolleyes:

Hutch:cool:

yall keep in mind that the old spammer hammer did a major up on our count.one of these days fisher is going to delete that spam list and all of our posts will just top senior member.lol

Arrow Splitter
04-10-2013, 10:13 AM
yall keep in mind that the old spammer hammer did a major up on our count.one of these days fisher is going to delete that spam list and all of our posts will just top senior member.lolI think I'd still clear 1500.LOL Of course, before I came on here I posted somewhat under Dad's name. That means I have actually posted well over 3,000 times. :D Dad still has more hot air than I do though.LOL

A.S

Arrow Splitter
04-10-2013, 10:16 AM
Your fingers must hurt.lol. :rolleyes:

I can't rember exactly, but I think my average posts per day used to be more than double what it is now.:D

A.S

Arrow Splitter
04-10-2013, 10:16 AM
Well whether you post too much or not is up for debate lol :)

3000 huh, man I've got a ways to catch up! ;)
Slowpoke.:p

typically8
04-10-2013, 10:54 AM
I should get points for reading all these crazy posts.:cool:

Ehunter
04-10-2013, 11:58 AM
Someone's dad isn't working him hard enough.....lol

gravedigger
04-10-2013, 12:51 PM
I think I'd still clear 1500.LOL Of course, before I came on here I posted somewhat under Dad's name. That means I have actually posted well over 3,000 times. :D Dad still has more hot air than I do though.LOL

A.S

yep.as the son gets older the father starts to lose his place as top dawg and the toe to toe begins soon after.law of the land my friend.it starts with yard work.dad in his prime will bust it out as the son watches,joins in a learns.a few years later dad puts son in the yard a says get to work.son beats dads best time and soon dad is saying well i let you have the eazy part.son takes on all of yard as dad is running out of breath trying to start the mower.with in a year said son is eating the biggest peice of steak,and said dad looks for appartments for the son so dad can still be king of his castle.

can't wait till my girls can kick my butt.

Arrow Splitter
04-10-2013, 04:51 PM
I should get points for reading all these crazy posts.:cool:
At least they aren't pink.LOL :p

Someone's dad isn't working him hard enough.....lol
That's because of school 4 days a week and work on another 2. Starting May 13 I should be working 40+ hours a week as a machinist.:cool: I start the job on April 19th and work every Friday until then.

yep.as the son gets older the father starts to lose his place as top dawg and the toe to toe begins soon after.law of the land my friend.it starts with yard work.dad in his prime will bust it out as the son watches,joins in a learns.a few years later dad puts son in the yard a says get to work.son beats dads best time and soon dad is saying well i let you have the eazy part.son takes on all of yard as dad is running out of breath trying to start the mower.with in a year said son is eating the biggest peice of steak,and said dad looks for appartments for the son so dad can still be king of his castle.

can't wait till my girls can kick my butt.Yardwork?? I know nothing....:rolleyes:

A.S

typically8
04-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Yup his poor dad had to clean up all the snow in the driveway, now the old guy HATES snow.:(

bfisher
04-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Good for you AS. It's been a pleasure. And the rest of these guys aren't too shabby either when it comes to being civil with each other. I applaud you all.

Arrow Splitter
04-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Yup his poor dad had to clean up all the snow in the driveway, now the old guy HATES snow.:(Oh yeah, he ran the snowblower a whopping 1-3 times....

Good for you AS. It's been a pleasure. And the rest of these guys aren't too shabby either when it comes to being civil with each other. I applaud you all.

Thanks Barry.

A.S

macflash
04-11-2013, 11:00 PM
I think I'd still clear 1500.LOL Of course, before I came on here I posted somewhat under Dad's name. That means I have actually posted well over 3,000 times. :D Dad still has more hot air than I do though.LOL

A.S
Hmmm, threatening to ban people doesn't as a post, ;) there's half of them
and your dad has real good info to give us :p
okay some of yours counts as helpin' ( I cant see the screen or the keyboard I'm laughing to hard)

daiwateampenn
04-12-2013, 02:19 AM
still a long long long long time for me to reach 3000th post.

wahahaha.. tat would takes up years and have to be active daily.

i had a fish keeping forum, that i joined since 2003, till now then i reach some where around 2K post, and have been inactive since 2010....

THANK YOU FOR THE CONTRIBUTION.....

UPZZ......

Arrow Splitter
04-12-2013, 07:29 AM
Hmmm, threatening to ban people doesn't as a post, ;) there's half of them
and your dad has real good info to give us :p
okay some of yours counts as helpin' ( I cant see the screen or the keyboard I'm laughing to hard)
You've got that first part all wrong.:eek: I didn't actually threaten to ban spammers, I banned them. This creates a post in the admin forum.:D

still a long long long long time for me to reach 3000th post.

wahahaha.. tat would takes up years and have to be active daily.

i had a fish keeping forum, that i joined since 2003, till now then i reach some where around 2K post, and have been inactive since 2010....

THANK YOU FOR THE CONTRIBUTION.....

UPZZ......Thanks dtp. Just don't become inactive on here, because we'd all miss your input.

A.S

elkslayer4x5
04-12-2013, 08:37 AM
You've got that first part all wrong.:eek: I didn't actually threaten to ban spammers, I banned them. This creates a post in the admin forum.:D
Thanks dtp. Just don't become inactive on here, because we'd all miss your input.

A.S

Seems to me that posts to the admin forum are not the same as posts on the other forums, where we have archers helping archers, so what is your real helpfull post count? Discounting all spammers bans? :D

Arrow Splitter
04-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Seems to me that posts to the admin forum are not the same as posts on the other forums, where we have archers helping archers, so what is your real helpfull post count? Discounting all spammers bans? :D
Now that I don't know, but it's over 2,000.:cool::D

A.S

wscywabbit
04-12-2013, 04:22 PM
Idk, I think the spammer file should be deleted then we'll know for sure! LOL

macflash
04-12-2013, 05:54 PM
You've got that first part all wrong.:eek: I didn't actually threaten to ban spammers, I banned them. This creates a post in the admin forum.
Thanks dtp. Just don't become inactive on here, because we'd all miss your input.

A.S

LOL I was referring to threatening, banning members, (with your little smiley that says ban me please, I've seen it somewhere :p) but we do appreciate the banning of spammers, so okay I'll go a little easier on ya',
Lol i actually expected to have that listed under my avatar when I logged in the next day, but surprised to see I've made senior member now :cool:
Okay okay, Congratulations on 3k + and you really do put out some good info, Dad can be happy that means you do listen ... sometimes :p

Arrow Splitter
04-12-2013, 07:15 PM
LOL I was referring to threatening, banning members, (with your little smiley that says ban me please, I've seen it somewhere :p) but we do appreciate the banning of spammers, so okay I'll go a little easier on ya',
Lol i actually expected to have that listed under my avatar when I logged in the next day, but surprised to see I've made senior member now :cool:
Okay okay, Congratulations on 3k + and you really do put out some good info, Dad can be happy that means you do listen ... sometimes :pWell, the good news is we don't have a spam problem anymore. Now as far as the smiley under your avatar, I don't have admin status.:D

See what you guys are doing? Look at my post count. LOL

A.S

macflash
04-12-2013, 08:25 PM
Well, the good news is we don't have a spam problem anymore. Now as far as the smiley under your avatar, I don't have admin status.:D

See what you guys are doing? Look at my post count. LOL

A.S
Ah, and now I see there's a reason for that , half of us would be banned:p

Arrow Splitter
04-13-2013, 03:20 PM
Ah, and now I see there's a reason for that , half of us would be banned:p
Just a little correction, I do have banning powers. You'd better start behaving......:p:D

A.S

elkslayer4x5
04-14-2013, 09:32 AM
Just a little correction, I do have banning powers. You'd better start behaving......:p:D

A.S

Bully!!

bfisher
04-14-2013, 09:39 AM
You guys better be nice, LOL. I can ban you all. Of course that wouldn't do much good for I'd have to post and answer all my own posts. Boring!!!!!!

Arrow Splitter
04-14-2013, 02:58 PM
Of course that wouldn't do much good for I'd have to post and answer all my own posts. Boring!!!!!!Just think of how high your post count would be.:p

A.S

bfisher
04-14-2013, 08:06 PM
It's high enough now, thankyou very much.

Arrow Splitter
04-14-2013, 08:09 PM
It's high enough now, thankyou very much.11,000 posts of hot air coming soon......:D:p I just couldn't help myself. LOL

A.S

daiwateampenn
04-15-2013, 05:59 AM

A.S

definately will stay alive here @nd contribute to the community

Arrow Splitter
04-15-2013, 05:55 PM
definately will stay alive here @nd contribute to the communityGlad to hear it.:)

A.S

macflash
04-15-2013, 09:16 PM

A.S

You guys better be nice, LOL. I can ban you all. Of course that wouldn't do much good for I'd have to post and answer all my own posts. Boring!!!!!!

HAHAHAhaha, LMAO, I love this place, I am rolling over this:D ... Barry, imagine the 8 year old getting scolded, head hung down, "OOOO Kaaay, I'll be good :p"

macflash
04-15-2013, 09:17 PM
Brad,
I still wanna know where you came up with the extra " Ban Me Please" smiley, :confused:, :p

typically8
04-15-2013, 10:55 PM
Points deducted for "3 word story" and "the person above" so his real count is gotta be 2000? HAHAHAHAhahahaha. And now he has that super smart phone he wont need a computer, my guess is he will be at 5000 by the end of the year. :)

Arrow Splitter
04-16-2013, 10:37 AM
Brad,
I still wanna know where you came up with the extra " Ban Me Please" smiley, :confused:, :pArchery Talk is good for smileys.

Points deducted for "3 word story" and "the person above" so his real count is gotta be 2000? HAHAHAHAhahahaha. And now he has that super smart phone he wont need a computer, my guess is he will be at 5000 by the end of the year. :)

I hate to disappoint you, but my phone is a Tracfone, and I haven't even tried going on here with it.:D

A.S