PDA

View Full Version : !!!triple top secret!!!

typically8
04-10-2013, 11:48 PM
Holly bat guano! In doing my research on the PANTERA, I discovered that there is an acronymn for PANTERA.

PRECISION ATTACK NAVIGATON and TARGETING with EXTENDED RANGE AQUISITION.

All this time I thought it was just a spanish translation for PANTHER.

Also, I stumbled on some kind of super duper, top secret Martin Archery need to know kind of thing. I decided to do some digging into the word ONZA. This is where it gets even more weird. There is animal, almost myth like that is a hyprid panther of some kind in Mexico. It has a snout that resembles a canine. One was killed back in the 90s. I think Martin might be cross breeding animals that are fast and stealthy in order to enhance their bows through the research of these animals and some of the animals must have escaped.

I think I might need to move or at least change my user name before the engineers come looking for me.:cool:

Lung Buster
04-11-2013, 06:14 AM
Next you are going to tell us there are such things as aliens! LOL

Spiker
04-11-2013, 06:54 AM

elkslayer4x5
04-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Next you are going to tell us there are such things as aliens! LOL

They must be real, these boards are full of Aliens! :)

Sonny Thomas
04-11-2013, 08:46 AM
Holly bat guano! In doing my research on the PANTERA, I discovered that there is an acronymn for PANTERA.

This happens when you take Meds out of order or washing down asprin with Coke ;)

Also, I stumbled on some kind of super duper, top secret Martin Archery need to know kind of thing. I decided to do some digging into the word ONZA. This is where it gets even more weird. There is animal, almost myth like that is a hyprid panther of some kind in Mexico. It has a snout that resembles a canine. One was killed back in the 90s. I think Martin might be cross breeding animals that are fast and stealthy in order to enhance their bows through the research of these animals and some of the animals must have escaped.

I think I might need to move or at least change my user name before the engineers come looking for me.:cool:

Doubled the dose, didn't ya ;)

Actually, there is a cat called the Onza and looks just like a cat, like Angora with a long tail. Another cat called a Onza appears a bit long legged, but still a cat.

Like the Mountain Lion, cats have different names; puma, catmount, cougar, panther.
Black panther is no more than a darker shade of Mountain Lion. I've seen such one snowy winter. He appeared jet black against the snow.
Leopards have been known to be called Black Panthers, but up closer than I want to be they still have the Leopard pattern.
I believe Juagars have been known to be black, but like the Leopard, have a pattern to their black coat.
True all black cats are mostly of the house type cat.

Of course, I'm waiting for the Liger bow. Seen a Liger on some documentary. Huge! Supposed to be the world's largest cat ever.%

Arrow Splitter
04-11-2013, 10:25 AM
Now I'm the one the one that should get points for reading crazy threads like these.LOL

A.S

typically8
04-11-2013, 10:58 AM
I am 100% for real. No self medication, no whackie tabaccie, no Jim Beam. I was just doing my due diligence and BAAM. When y'all get bored look it up. I don't mean to be starting conspiracy therories.....but........If I am not around you now the engineers came to get me. :cool:

Tosi
04-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Another dubble please....

wscywabbit
04-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Actually I'll back you up on the cat species in Mexico as I found the same information right after I got my Onza 3. :)

typically8
04-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Actually I'll back you up on the cat species in Mexico as I found the same information right after I got my Onza 3. :)

THANKS RABBIT. See guys I am not crazy.:p
My theories might be a little skewed though.
Now,what's the deal with that crazy acronymn?

Sonny Thomas
04-11-2013, 04:32 PM
In nature;
Lion - 450 to 500 pounds
Tiger - 700 to 800 pounds

More in captivity than nature;
Tigon - Male tiger and female lion cross - smaller than Liger, a cross of a male lion and a female tiger
Liger - 1000 pounds - largest on record. 10 feet tall standing on his hind legs.
His name is Hercules.

typically8
04-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Hmmm, notice those green shirts. Could be those Martin engineers I was talking about. Also, they need a bigger tripod cause that is a big KITTY.

macflash
04-11-2013, 10:52 PM
I love it that everyone is still looking for aliens, stop we're already here, :p
and there's actually more than one of those species, one is said Onza the other is actually a feral house cat cross breed .. but i can't remember it's name. and I do believe there is a third in that family
Why are you laughing at the tinfoil on my head :confused:

peace
04-12-2013, 02:06 AM

Whatever is in that pipe must be expensive, LOL! But I am feeling you T8! The Mystic is the thing. People don't understand, you got to do some time in the sweat lodge before you pick up a Martin :cool:

SMARTEN UP AND MARTIN UP

>>>>-----LIGHT YEARS AHEAD!------>

Lung Buster
04-12-2013, 04:31 AM
Some of you guys have WAY too much time on your hands!!!!!!!! Hahaha

Sonny Thomas
04-12-2013, 06:23 AM

Hey! I'm retired!

alienshooter
04-12-2013, 09:27 AM
ha ha... now you guys are speaking my language "Aliens, Mysticism and Sweat Lodges.

dzsmith
04-12-2013, 10:10 AM

exactly!!!!

typically8
04-12-2013, 11:09 AM
100% agree. BTW my new kitty kitty will be here on the 15th