PDA

View Full Version : 08' Firecat 3D Shooter's

cb671
02-06-2008, 04:00 AM
For those shooting the Firecat for 3D what stabalizer's are you currently using? My Firecat should be arriving in a week or more and looking for a Stabalizer that would keep the bow balanced after the shot and not lean foward or tilt back...I just prefer the bow to sit in my had after the arrow has been released. Any info is Greatly Appreciated.

Jacko
02-06-2008, 06:28 AM
I just set up my lefty FireCat yesterday and I'm contemplating the same thing? Kind of comes down to what class you shoot? Since I will be shooting in the open class, I use a CBE Quadlite adjustable sight, I'll start by trying a few longer stabilizers, I have a 10 and 12" carbon, I have a 18" carbon and my 30" Posten, don't think I'll need this one, now if I use my fixed pin sight for hunter class, then I'll probably use my 10" carbon Xring. I too like you want the bow dead in my hand!

steve hilliard
02-23-2008, 08:43 AM
depending on what you are shooting it for, I have one I am setting up for 3D and with that I want the weight. I have a 26inch Shrewd on it but cant get enough weight on the Shrewd. I ordered a 24 inch with an offset from Posten, I can let you know how well that works when it gets here

cb671
03-03-2008, 02:28 AM
Ok well did a lil experiment with some stab's I have and I found a pretty good combo that leave's the bow dead in your hand after the shot. Well I used my Eastman 7" stabalizer combined with 2 of the Small Sim's Enhancer's(older model found on the parker bow's riser's) from my friend's old bow and mounted to the riser and Stab up front and was impressed at how the shot felt...bow didn't lean back or tilt foward or jump foward at all...and it wasn't too heavy lugging around...I still need to finish sighting it in beyond 30yd's and a bit more fine tuning.

hooters
08-22-2010, 04:16 PM
Looking for bow for my son, is there a for sale posting on this site?

bfisher
08-23-2010, 09:38 AM
Looking for bow for my son, is there a for sale posting on this site?

Not here, but there is a huge classified section at www.archerytalk.com